My first NSV, belt notches

• I had my first real non scale victory this weekend I have lost quite a bit of weight but my brain is still catching up so when I see these little differences it makes it feel more real.

I bought a pair of 16 stretch jeans when I was at 222 pounds. It was just before my second bout of weight loss. (I was in maintenance for almost two years after the first 40 pounds) The jeans came with a belt that was too tight. I ended up making two more holes so I could wear it with the jeans because it was cute I noticed it the first time I could use the actual real notches on the belt but I haven't really been paying attention to what notch I am using since then. Yesterday I tightened my belt and realized that I am on the first notch and I have no more holes to go down to Its funny that I went from making holes at one end to make it bigger, and now I am going to have to poke a hole at the other end to tighten it Time for a new belt LOL
  • Woohoo!! Congrats
  • Awesome. I love that feeling! Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Dhani
  • Congratulations! Weight loss is so tough that a sense of disbelief is a natural response.
  • That's awesome! I had similar feeling this weekend... except mine was a little more... hehe...

I have these sweatpants. I wore them last monday... and they fit fine. Not tight... not loose. I wore them yesterday... and though not NOTICABLY loose... they kept slipping down!! While I was running. Thankfully it was just me and my dog... but it was kind of annoying. Ended up having to untie and then tighten the drawstring on them.

So yeah... know how it feels (sorta, not as big as yours)... and... CONGRATS!!
  • Way to go!!!
  • That is an awesome NSV - congratulations!!