Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #1  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Default maybe I figured it out...

So I just posted about the desire to eat when not hungry and that there were no emotions going on that should be triggering that behavior for me. But I sat there for a minute and thought about it and I remembered that I'd been pretty anxious all day. So I tried to figure out why I'm so anxious...I mean what is going on right now to make me anxious, life's pretty good right? Well I figured it out! My DH is working ALL weekend because of the holiday so I will be ALONE a lot. Being alone for me usually leads to some overeating and sometimes a binge. SO I'm anxious that I'm going to binge! I'm setting myself up to binge! Oh wow is this enlighting...so now the question is I realize this so how do I stop the binge?

So help me make a plan. I'll exercise both days and I have some chores and errands to take care of. I have a toddler so maybe I could take him somewhere fun. It's the nights that are particularly difficult for me usually.

I'm kinda proud of myself for recognizing this and as I type the desire to eating is starting to fade, but it's also time to go to the gym so that is distracting. Ok, thanks for listening.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote