maybe I figured it out...

• So I just posted about the desire to eat when not hungry and that there were no emotions going on that should be triggering that behavior for me. But I sat there for a minute and thought about it and I remembered that I'd been pretty anxious all day. So I tried to figure out why I'm so anxious...I mean what is going on right now to make me anxious, life's pretty good right? Well I figured it out! My DH is working ALL weekend because of the holiday so I will be ALONE a lot. Being alone for me usually leads to some overeating and sometimes a binge. SO I'm anxious that I'm going to binge! I'm setting myself up to binge! Oh wow is this enlighting...so now the question is I realize this so how do I stop the binge?

So help me make a plan. I'll exercise both days and I have some chores and errands to take care of. I have a toddler so maybe I could take him somewhere fun. It's the nights that are particularly difficult for me usually.

I'm kinda proud of myself for recognizing this and as I type the desire to eating is starting to fade, but it's also time to go to the gym so that is distracting. Ok, thanks for listening.