Scale plays peek a boo

• Ok I been doing great thus far, I've lost about 17 lbs in 7 weeks. I weigh myself everyday but only count the weight loss on Thursday, my official weigh in day. I have noticed a trend with the scale. Every time I weigh myself on fri or sat I drop somemore weight and then bounce back
    up to what I weighed on Thurs. All Week I want to see that number and then there it is the following thursday. At first I didn't think much of it, but this keeps happening. It's like my own little preview to the following weeks weight loss. I really hope it continues to go in this direction....

I know weight can fluctuate from many factors, but for 7 weeks now it has been extremely consitant...

Does this happen to anyone or am I just being silly!!!
  • Congrats on the weight loss I wonder if it has something to do with your workout schedule. I know the scale always goes wonky when I do any kind of strength training. Take a look at your schedule and see if it corresponds to the odd weigh ins
  • Quote: Does this happen to anyone or am I just being silly!!!
    This is what my scale do to me:

132-131-133-132-131-129-130-129-135!!!…I gotta tell you, this is quite scary peek a boo…and nope scales are not broken (unfortunately) …I screamed so loud all the birds in the area flew away

Good luck!!!
  • Scales are funny things...

Dhani