Ughhh!!!

• I've lost 41lbs so far and all my clothes are fitting me perfectly.. It goes to show me that I was apparently one of those women who was "10 pounds of sugar in a 5lb bag"... Ugghh As much as I appreciate how well everything fits. it really doesn't make me feel confident.. I was hoping to have to go out and buy all new clothes once I lost 40 lbs... yet everything still fits... slightly loose but it fits. I have to keep reminding myself i've lost quite a bit.. but I keep forgetting too.

Also, I have been working out a little more this week.. but for some reason I keep binging.. It's like the more I work out the more I crave.. anyone have any good advice reguarding this?
  • One word: FRUITS!
    I've taken up quite a liking to fruits lately.
    Especially watermelon. Both filling and
    healthy.
  • I've lost about 43 (have to update ticker) and some of my stuff still fits too. I have gone out and bought new clothes that fit better, but I wouldn't say because I "had" to. It is a little discouraging, but it's worth it to stick to it. I bought a pair of size 12 pants last night...this is the smallest size pants I've worn in my whole adult life! Weird that my 16s still fit too...they are baggy, but I could get away with them. Sigh.

Good luck and keep up the awesome work.
  • While I know it's frustrating not to "need" new clothes yet, you should be very thankful that you don't have to buy new clothes yet! Wait as long as you can because the clothes you buy will just be "in between" clothes and hopefully, they will be too big on you before you know it.
  • As far as wanting more food when you workout, that's totally normal. Most people can get away with adding in even 100-300 calories of a good, whole, healthy food without it effecting their weight loss as long as you don't go overboard a few days in a row.
    Try a string cheese and a piece of fruit as a snack either after the workout or when you are feeling hungry the next day. When I am hungry, I eat. I just make sure it is lower calorie, not processed and a small portion.
  • I've only lost 20, but it seems like I'm going to be able to wear my c,othes fkr a while, too. And I can't wait to have tonget rid of them. Hang in there, though--soon you'll never have to see them again!
  • Go and buy yourself a new out fit, one that fits nicely and trims you , staying in old clothes that we are used to will always seem to "FIT" wheather they fit snuggly or baggily.

time to go out with the old and it with the new , uve lost 40lbs whoop whoop thats ALOT

If your on a budget alter your current clothes............take em in cut them down....show a bit more leg etc..............accessorise ..........the possibilities are really endless

well done u
  • You are definitely owed at least one new outfit to celebrate your 40 pound loss! Hit the summer sale or clearance racks and find something to show off your new shape!
    And to answer your question, yes, I do get extremely hungry when I exercise.
    I just try to have my meal ready shortly after workouts.