Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-27-2010, 12:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 239/200/130-140

Height: 5'8.5"

luciddepth's backpack suggestion is also a good one! I forgot about that- our vet recommended getting Lucy a backpack and putting a brick or two in each side. (She's also built more like an amstaff than a bc and is a solid muscley almost underweight 67 pounds) but a backpack would still be a good idea.
SouthLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:18 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

if youve never used a back pack it takes months to build up to having anything in there... Ive still gotta pick one up for Loki, it will make him feel "important" lol and eventually ill make it so he can carry alittle water bottle.. NOT FOR ME :P its for hiM! ahhaha
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:20 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

its kinda sad i can only take him walking at night.. LOL he gets way too warm.. we have to carry a water bottle for him.
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:02 PM   #19  
Gotta run!

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'5

A back pack is a good idea.. unfortunately where we walk theres lots of woods that he loves to run through. I worry a pack would get snagged on things. Maybe I'll just teach him a few new tricks, they're always fun.

Chase is all muscle also, must be something about those terrier breeds. He's approximately 22" at the shoulders and a good 65lbs. The vets love him... they say he has the perfect body type.

Went to agility last night and he ran like a mad dog His runs were all really good but he keeps knocking bars on jumps which puzzles me because I know he can clear them easily. Ah, we'll figure it out, maybe just something about how the jump was placed or the angle he was at.

Last edited by Aunty Jam; 05-28-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Aunty Jam is offline   Reply With Quote