Down 4 more pounds!!!!

• That is a total of 9 in less than 2 weeks - it might be more because my "friend" is visiting and I'm feeling a little bloated...none the less...this is HUGE! I'm so proud of me. I haven't been proud of me in so long...so, so long...

I am TWO pounds away from being UNDER 100 for the FIRST time in a Looooong time...wow, I didn't think I could make it here and I did. The skies the limit...I'm on a mission...

Thank you ALL for your support...it has helped more than you can ever know!
  • Congrats on the 9 pounds- that is fantastic. I am confused though....what do you mean two pounds away from being under 100? 100 what? LOL Sorry, if I am just dense.
  • Congratulations on losing the lbs.!!! And...Congratulations on feeling wonderful!!! Hold on to it and keep going to reach your next goal. You can do it!
  • Quote: Congrats on the 9 pounds- that is fantastic. I am confused though....what do you mean two pounds away from being under 100? 100 what? LOL Sorry, if I am just dense.
    Ooops...I meant 200...lol! Guess I was overly excited while typing
  • That's great! You keep on going and losing as much as you can while being healthy. More power to you!