does anyone else need to recommit?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I need to re-commit too. I have been going off plan more often since the weather has been nicer. I have also made excuses for not exercising lately. I am not sure why but I need to get my butt in gear if I have any hope of looking presentable in the bathing suit I bought for our camping trip in July
  • I had to re-commit. Back in the summer/fall, I had lost 12 pounds. Then, of course I gained it back by Thanksgiving. I lost 6 pounds right before Christmas (with 6 day express...not doing that again!). Then, I gained it all back to my highest weight of 153.

I had purchased Slim in 6 back in December...but didn't really crack it open (besides doing the occassional work out) until April 30th. Now, I'm sticking to it religiously and doing better than I had thought I would. I just keep making little decisions during my day that benefit me. I have a strict calorie limit and write everything I eat in a journal to keep me going. And I am almost half way through, in the "final phase".

Honestly, I just feel so much better, so much healthier...I hope that this is the last time I'll have to recommit! I never want to get back to that feeling again. And if I feel this good after 8 pounds, I can't imagine how good I'll feel after 20.