Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #16  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

You know what, though? DH and I took those before pictures too and no matter how painful they were to take, we're SOOOO happy that we have them to compare. I've started taking progress pictures for ever 10lbs lost (wish I had been doing that since the beginning!). It's been great motivation and I love seeing the difference over time. I also take my measurements, which is great to see where exactly I have been losing.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 232/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Those "before" pictures really tell the truth!
I remember taking my first ones in shorts and a sports bra and I was so embarrassed when I realized what I looked like! I had rolls I didnt even know were there lol!
Im still a while from my goal, and I take pics every 10 lbs in the same outfit to see if I can spot my progress...that really helps out, because I get excited if I notice some "toning" start showing or maybe something looking smaller! It makes me more motivated to to see the progress in action!

Good luck on your dieting!
DanieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: See tracker :3

Height: 5'5

I didn't take before pictures at my heaviest, I tried but right when I started to, I burst into tears. But now that I'm about 45 pounds away I think I'll try again ._. I wish I would've just done it!

Good luck to both of ya. <3
DandelionCupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #19  
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

I didn't take any when I started doing yoga six weeks ago, but wish I had. I haven't lost ANY weight (not exactly true - gained 14 pounds , but I've dropped almost a dress size and people are noticing how much 'weight' I've lost. It's the weirdest thing...I've been doing a lot of exercise including Bikram yoga and I can see a difference in my body. Anyway, I did take pics about a week ago in sports bra and leggings - similar to what I wore to yoga today. Pretty horrifying, but not unsurprising. In the yoga studio there are mirrors everywhere and I have to look at my body for my practice.

I love the idea of taking a pic every ten pounds, but I was planning to take a pic every month to get me motivated to make a difference each month.
AlmostMe is offline   Reply With Quote