Everyone Weigh in 04/30/10

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 196, down half a pound from last week. So, yeah, better than a two pound gain. Still annoyed that I gained at all. Maybe I should try shaking things up by living off of really cheap frozen burritos for a while. It's not any crazier than cabbage soup! Maybe.
  • Down to 142.0 Three pounds until I hit my mini-goal!
  • 154.2! Though, once it gets down to 153 THEN I'll change my ticker. It's bee flip-flopping this whole week so I'm not in a rush to change the ticker. xD
  • 117.25. I don’t know if it is more or less than last week, because I skipped it, since I totally blew it
    So, now I am back on the wagon and looking forward to my next weight in

I have been having a hard time being "good" in the evenings. But I have also just started to cut back on my alcohol consuption... I think that is going to be a BIG help (although tomorrow is the Pub Run and I will be over-indulging in cheap, nasty, light beer! whoo hoo!)
  • 226.2 pounds this morning. I'm calling it 226! I just realized that I've lost 6 pounds in a week!!
  • 203.7 - down 2lbs this week
  • Today is not my usual day to count my weigh in, but I will participate in the thread!

This morning I weigh 259.6 lbs... And i have to say, it's nice to not be in the scary 260's where I started. Now I just have to get past the next 84 pounds!
  • Hi everyone! I am at 168 this week. Really look forward to being at the halfway point!

You all are doing great!