Little Goal for Tomorrow (or is your here early today!)

• I was thinking I'd like to set a specific goal that I will meet tomorrow. Of course if your logging in at the start of your day, why not make it a goal for today!

Mine is to get up and make the early gym time. No putting it off, no hitting snooze. Make the am workout happen. Start tomorrow off right!
  • Mine is to do something physical tomorrow. I'm having a planned movies/homework/lazy day. However, I am planning on going for a walk too. So I need to make myself put pants on and leave my bedroom
  • My goal for tomorrow is to stay strictly on plan so I can enjoy California Pizza kitchen for dinner.
  • My goal for tomorrow is to not go crazy at the catered breakfast and luncheon at work tomorrow. Breakfast is cinnamon rolls and kolaches (sausage and cheese) and lunch is Buffalo Wild Wings and Marble Slab ice cream- two of my favorite things. I wish I could avoid one or the other, but since I'm new I have to go to both to 'meet' people.

For breakfast, I will either have a cinnamon roll (depending on how big they are maybe half) or a kolache, not both. And for lunch, there are some vegetarians so there should be some healthier options, like salad, and I'm going to try to stick with that. As for the ice cream, I'm just going to try to stay far, far away lol.
  • My goal for today is to exercise this morning. To stop finding excuses not to and just do it
  • My goal for today is to not drink any alcohol tonight.
  • My goal for today is to do at least 20 min. of cardio, no matter how much I don't want to do it (I'm injured, so all I can do right now is upper body stuff; shadowboxing gets really boring for me after 20 min.).