feeling very discouraged

• I have just started my "menu" yesterday. Meta-slim plus. I started at 240 when I did my consultation which was about 2 weeks ago. I did not start my "pre-conditioning" until after Easter Sunday and I know that I was up to 244. I went back in and weighed on 4/9 and was 240. On Monday I started the real menu and went and weighed back in even though I am just starting my menu and was 239, so up one, she said i had lost a pound of fat but was up in muscle mass and water weight. Anyway, I am now on Day 2 of the diet, trying to do everything correctly but I seem to be hungry. I am doing Zumba twice a week and walking once a week. What else should I do to help get this weight off a little faster. I just started taking the corti-trim, and doing the HNS 3 times a day. I cant afford to take any more or get the enhancer right now. I have been on other diet programs like LA weight loss and lost quite a bit in the first few months. I know Ive just started but I cannot seem to get to at least 235. Is it becuase I have had my second baby (he's nine months)?
  • How fast are you expecting to see results?