Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-14-2010, 10:12 AM   #16  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

For me, it's hard to say because *I* am not consistent. (And no, I don't mean going off plan) When I stall, I change things up, and sometimes I change things up even as I'm losing which sends me into a stall.

There is NO rhyme or reason to my losses and I stall frequently.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 221/152/135

Height: 5'6

I wish I could say I lose consistently.

Because when I was very gung ho and very good about dieting and exercising in the beginning and not losing anything (I had an 11 day weight stall in march!) it gets very frustrating. In the beginning I would weigh weekly and it seemed like the day I would pick to weigh would always be the wrong day--the scale would always be just a half pound lighter or sometimes I would just stay the same weight. When I started weighing daily I noticed bigger weight losses. And for some reason for the past few weeks I seem to have a more consistent weight loss. Maybe its just all in my head though. I have been recording my weight loss recently and here are my past few entries...

Monday March 29th: 177
Tuesday March 30th: 177
Wednesday March 31st: 178!!
April 1st:177
April 2nd: 176

I didn't weigh myself for a few days and then

April 5th: 175

and today I weighed in at 174 lbs.
Chipmunk_Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote