3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   What are you most looking forward to about loosing weight? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/197156-what-you-most-looking-forward-about-loosing-weight.html)

CurlyWurly 03-19-2010 04:42 PM

What are you most looking forward to about loosing weight?

I can't wait to be able to wear my engagement and wedding rings again! I outgrew them about 4 months into my pregnancy and put it down to water retention, but in fact I actually went up 4 dress sizes and God knows how many ring sizes... My rings are size L (US size 5) and I can't get them on past my first knuckle! :( I can't wait to slide them on and be able to swivvel them around with my thumb like I used to :)

What are you looking forward to about being down to size?

Dippy Chip 03-19-2010 04:49 PM

Being able to wear skirts in summer without the dreaded thigh chafe.

Being able to bend down easily and pick up a dropped pencil without going red in the face.

TMI alert - Being able to walk around Rome on a hot June day and not feel as though I've peed myself because I'm so sweaty and uncomfortable after sitting on a plastic chair in a pavement cafe.

Being able to embrace my shins...I've NEVER been able to do that.

astrophe 03-19-2010 05:04 PM

Not having to put Body Glide (or as much) on inner thighs to avoid chafe.

Yargh.

A.

artic123 03-19-2010 05:09 PM

Being able to wear my Spring and Summer clothes.

Sharon

Aclai4067 03-19-2010 05:26 PM

Being an athlete, especially a runner. I tried to start running in January but I'm not there yet. I ended up hurting my knee. I can't wait until I can try again.

ummmm, yeah the clothes shopping is going to be really freakin' awesome too!

MikoMarcia 03-19-2010 06:07 PM

I can't wait to not be so winded when I go hiking with my hubby. I also can't wait to see some of my friends I haven't seen in a long time and look like my HS self.

misspriss78 03-19-2010 07:15 PM

To look in the mirror and be completely happy with my body! Im getting there...im almost satisfied;)

Wearing a smaller pair of jeans

Maybe...just maybe, wearing shorts for the first time in over 10 years

wearing those cute little summer dresses i use to drool over

jstanorangecountygrl 03-19-2010 08:02 PM

shorts. going to frat parties and not feeling completely awkward. attention from guys. swimsuits. surfing again. basically everything!

JENNIEO 03-19-2010 08:22 PM

Feeling comfortable in a sleeveless shirt. I haven't worn a sleeveless shirt in public for over 16 years! Oh, and I guess I should throw in a bathing suit too. :dizzy:

Apple Cheeks 03-19-2010 10:16 PM

Going clothes shopping.

I'm really looking forward to being able to wear fashionable, nice clothes that fit well, rather than whatever sack that hides my fat best. I'm so tired of oversized sweaters, t-shirts, and mom jeans! :(

ValentineNicole 03-19-2010 10:35 PM

Fitting into my pre-pregnancy jeans!!!!

SlimBy2011 03-19-2010 10:42 PM

I'm just looking forward to looking neat in my clothes and not wanting to crawl into my little hole when summer comes around.

guinea pig 03-19-2010 10:56 PM

Fitting into my old jeans. I'm too fat for even my fat jeans and the weather is getting nice. I can;t spend the summer in sweats,

cmk79 03-19-2010 11:02 PM

Where to start!No thigh chafing, no excessive sweating, and being able to shop at normal-sized clothing stores instead of Plus-sized!

angelskeep 03-19-2010 11:11 PM

Feeling better so I can move around and spend time outside gardening, hiking maybe, bicycling, camping...all the stuff I used to do and never even think about. I'll never take it for granted again, that's for sure!

Barb