Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 11:34 AM   #16  

Morning all you flowers

Just don't want to be accused of not checking in again! Lost 2.4 this week That's a total of 31.2 I'm finally getting my head on straight.......at least for a little while. I have to bring the class files home with me each week, as we have no place to store them. I never remember what I've done, so had to go get my folder to check. I probably would do better if I were more in tune to my progress. After weighing and recording 50 people twice a week, the numbers are all a jumble. I know people get uptight about weighing in front of the leader or clerk, but unless they're taking "private lessons", they needn't worry about any of us remembering their numbers.

Maggie, Way to go on the 3 lbs!. I know exactly which bike you got........you go girl! Did the guy at the store tell you where to keep the gears as you're learning? The hardest thing for me to remember was to be peddling when I shifted gears. I can't wait to hear how your maiden voyage goes! You'll love it. It will take a while for your butt to get calloused

Jean, Happy anniversary a day late! Not many people today can say they've been married to the same person for 35 years. Hope your dad's scratchy throat is just the time of year.
So sad about the doings at your school. It makes it tough on everyone. That poor baby is probably better off in the long run. When our Jr High girls would be pregnant, the other girls couldn't understand why we wouldn't let them have a baby shower for her on school time. A couple of years ago we had a mother and her two Jr. High aged daughters all in the hospital with new babies at the same time. And who do you think is supporting them all?

Jimmy and I were out on the trail at 8:15 this morning. It was still slightly foggy on the river, as the mist hadn't had a chance to burn off yet. It was cool and quiet.........not even any deer today. I didn't go swimming, as I slept in until 8.........these late night tennis matches are doing me in. I'm thrilled Sampras won last night.

Off to do something constructive.............like pay those bills I keep procrastinating about.

Have a good hump day, youall

Bubs
Closed Thread