Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-24-2010, 07:27 PM   #1  

Default Totally a flunkie

I was so hiped up last week about starting my diet reading these forum posts going thru the store and stocking up on high fiber low cal healthy food.. then all of a sudden BOOM BAM CRASH everything went to **** in a hand basket quick..So i purchased the Beck books and wow i was reading them got back on track and now i'm right back to being hungry tired hungry and lazy.. I've considered going to TOPS but that is undecided. I just need some positive kick in the pants folks please help send good fat free vibes my way
jericbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/220/125

Just keep going and know that you never really "BOOM BAM CRASH" - no matter what, you have the win that you are working to get healthy AND you are in a place where there tons of ideas and support so you find what works for you.

Stay positive! When you think you have gone back to square 1, remember whatever win you have - there is always one when you reflect - and you will be feeling better even about the less than stellar choices you may have made today.
rockstarstatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #3  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Hang in there! Are you eating enough good foods?

Any sudden change in your diet my cause all kinds of stuff. Sugar issues, caffiene withdrawel. (I can't spell, lol)
Our bodies are all different. I do best, eating every 2-3 hours, and I need lots of protein, my job is physically demanding and I can't subsist on just fruit and veggies, I have to make sure I get enough protein, or I'm starving, plus I have to watch my blood sugar and carbs, or my blood sugar crashes!

I do best with a high protein breakfast and high protein snacks until lunch, then, I can add in the veggies and fruit and calcium, otherwise, I'm a sugar wreck.

Journal your food intake,what's in it and how it makes you feel and then adjust you food accordingly! Keep trying until you find what works for you!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #4  
robot on the dance floor

S/C/G: 195/185/135

Height: 5'4"

hey, you're only a failure if you stop trying!! as long as you keep trying, keep getting up and dusting yourself off, you're heading in the right direction!!! don't get discouraged, we all make mistakes. just start again, and keep starting again until it sticks!!!
freekazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 189/186/125

Height: 5'5"

I feel ya!

I broke down and had bacon and mac n cheese today! (two of my FAVORITES)

And I skipped the gym.

BUT, the thing is, tomorrow, I will get my butt back up and in the gym and eat right. Sometimes you just have to get it out of your system You can do it!!!
Brittany1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/173.6/145

Height: 5'7"

Failure is part of the process. Simply choose to try again. Sometimes it takes a while to figure out what works for you.
MotoMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote