3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   300+ And Ready To Try Again........#203 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/19282-300-ready-try-again-203-a.html)

Grannie39074 08-22-2002 07:40 AM

Thin: No if he gets the job it will be at the new Nissan plant they ARE BUILDING about 60 miles from us.
NO the lazy joker has not found a job yet he's not looking.

Well ladies DH is still here this morning so I better get off for awhile.

thinthinker 08-22-2002 09:59 AM

Hi everyone! :wave: Ok, not everyone. Where the heck is everybody. Are you all in bed???? Wake up sleepy heads! :yawn:
You can't ALL possible be still in the sack!!! Get up, get up. A new day is dawning, heck, 1/2 over!!!! :dz:

Mary: Sounds like your son has it a little too cushy at home. Maybe you need to start really pilling up the chores on him. ;)Especially since now you AND hubby are working full time to support him! My 23 year old is trying to finish his degree and is still living at home and not working. He hauls groceries, mows the lawn, set and changes the sprinkler, empties the dishwasher and other assorted stuff. He earns his keep. :)

Well the rest of you sleepyheads, if you'll get out of bed, I'll talk to you all too. Until then, this is adios!!!

SaraJoy 08-22-2002 10:47 AM

I'm BAA-ACK!

Hey Ladies! Did ya miss me?!

Just making a quick post because I have a piano student in 10 minutes!

My week at my friend's cottage was great! Spent time relaxing, boating and SWIMMING... something I haven't done in a couple of years. Hey... when you have your own private beach and the only ones around to see you are a 5 and 3 year old...! I also got a wonderful tan!

BUT... WHO CARES ABOUT THAT?! Wanna hear the good news? I have lost 5 pounds since I last weighed myself a week ago! My total now is 53 pounds!!! :smug: 7 more pounds until I reach my half-way mark!

My student is going to be here any second so I'm gonna take off. I'll be back in a bit to post some replies!

I missed you guys!

TTFN
Sara :)

j-ann 08-22-2002 10:52 AM

I'm up .... I'm up..... and slaving away at work! I really planned to get up at 5:30 and start doing WATP before I go to work. :dancer: Instead I kept hitting the snooze alarm.:bomb: Oh well, there's always tomorrow. :)

Had to take an injured bird to a wildlife rehabilitator last night. What a marvelous set up these folks had. A small "clinic" for the injured. Flight cages for the recovering and, way out in the woods, 5 black bear cubs that I got to see via closed circuit tv. They get the orphaned cubs for the DEC once they are on solid food and raise them in the woods where they never see a human from the time they arrive till they're picked up in the fall and returned to their home woods. Their pen has a solid side with a pull thru trough for food. They have wooden dens with radio controlled doors so they can be shut in before anyone arrives to clean up or make repairs. It was neat to watch them playing king of the hammock!

Oops! Gotta get back to work.:wave:

thinthinker 08-22-2002 12:52 PM

J-ann: Thank goodness! You woke up!!! :lol: That sounds like a neat rescue place. That way the bears will actually have a chance of surviving once they are set free. * Don't work too hard.

Sara: Yes, I missed you terribly! :( Actually, I forgot where you had gone off to and was just thinking to myself this morning, "self, where in the heck is Sara?" Well now I know! :D I should probably print of a calendar so I can keep track of who's going where and legitimatly AWOL, and who I have to really WORRY about! * Isn't swimming wonderful? I wish I had a pool or a private beach. I love it sooooo much. And when you're fat you have great ballast and can float around forever (without a raft) :o Congrats on the 5#! That's awsome!!!

Gotta run. I do actually have to work a job today. Just been procrastinating once again!

2cute2Bfat 08-22-2002 01:42 PM

Good afternoon. I am up too Thin. I was on the road early this morning. Just got home.

My food has not been perfect cheat free lately. Just one small cheat a day.... the last 3-4 days. I know I am playing Russian Roulette. I hope today will be totally cheat free again.
I still feel in control... but I don't want to push it. Yesterday I ate a few flour tortillas at the Mexican Restaurant. Not bad cheats.. but still more than I want. I may have to stay away from this particular restaurant because their food is just too darn good. :T

Don't have time to reply to everyone. I am still procrastinating BIG TIME on getting ready for our vacation. I am running out of time. This morning I went garage saleing while the dog was being groomed. :rolleyes: I am so good at filling up my garage while helping others clean theirs. :lol: My husband just may kill me before we ever leave on vacation. LOL

I am having a hard time right now with mind games.
I keep thinking I will start being true to my plan "after" vacation.
:nono: This healthier eating needs to be before, during, and after vacations, holidays, celebrations ... all. My mind plays games with me... it tells me to eat tooo much. :devil:

Okay... I am out of here. I will try to return and announce my cheat free day.... TODAY. ;)

Grannie39074 08-22-2002 09:14 PM

Thin: He has chores to do it's his job to cut the lawn. But I'd rather have him working. I told him he needs to find somewhere else to live but he just looks at me kind of funny. I know I need to put my foot down more.

QueenB 08-22-2002 10:05 PM

Hey everyone.........

Just got back from football practice and are my eyes tired! :lol: The most I do is "watch", but I have a really good time and I must say, my little boy is quite the football player. His coach told me tonight that what Trey has, can't be taught and said that he'll look back one day and be proud to say he once coached him. Pretty cool, huh?

I'm mad at myself right now because I overate today. I did sooo good while I was at work. I took my ff crackers and some yogurt raisins for a snack, I had a lite roast chicken from Arby's for lunch, but then I let myself get too hungry and when we got home from practice, there was left over spaghetti and guess who thought she'd take a bite, and then another, and then another, and then, well you get the rest. :mad:

I've got a cabinet and bottom fridge drawer full of healthy smart choices and I eat a glob of spaghetti and I don't even like spaghetti! Go figure! :bomb:

Ok, I want to tell you guys this now, so you won't worry and wonder where I am. I am leaving in the morning to go to Bristol to the race, so you won't see me back here until sometime on Sunday. And I'm sure you know who I will be rooting on!

I want all of you to keep me in your thoughts that I will stay strong and not give in to that greasy fattening food at the track. I will try my best to be good. :burger:

:yikes: There are even more smilies today! I love them. Take care everyone and I will see you guys on Sunday. I love you all. :love: :grouphug:

2cute2Bfat 08-23-2002 01:14 AM

Hooray !!!! I had a cheat free day today !!!!
Now I am going to bed. ZZzzzz

prism 08-23-2002 02:03 AM

Hi everyone,

Did really well for two days. Major sugar withdrawals--headache, *****iness, the whole enchilada. I survived the fundraising bake sale and chocolate candy bars at work. I got upset over some trivial thing after work and blew the day at the movies. Popcorn, hot dog, raisinettes, coke. But you know what? I'm going back to eating well tomorrow. It's too bad I fed my sugar cravings. Back to detox tomorrow :hypno: Couple days ago I drew a diagram of me (stick figure of course), home, and work. Every problem area and it was a real eye opener. My coworker, who I closely work with, is a major sabotageur. With her loud slurps of coffee and buying bags of candy. It's rough. I got her to keep it in her cabinet. She's trying, after all, she'll release the beast. I was snappy yesterday. This fat does not want to part ways with me. What a hanger on!

Change of subject, I saw Bloodwork with Clint Eastwood. It was surprisingly good. I hid from the gore, but he acted well. Guess I'll see serving sarah this weekend. Might go to a labor union concert Saturday.

Hope you're all enjoying the last weeks of summer. I miss the early sunrises. Another 8 mos to go. I hope to lose my weight by then, but will be happy with another 20lbs.

Good night,
malia

:halffull:

Grannie39074 08-23-2002 07:45 AM

Good morning all
Well the new childrens person quit yesterday afetr 3 days training. Said she had too much responsibility for the pay. Didn't like direct deposit which is mandatory.:o

Oh well back to square one.

Oh well more work for me.:tired:

Hope all of you have a good Friday.

:dance: :cb:

:grouphug:

LuckyLadyBug 08-23-2002 08:04 AM

I love the new smilies...

I have been doing okay but the weight isn't "falling" off:censored: :stress: but then it's my fault. :cry:

In case you don't know, patience is NOT one of my virtures.:sorry:

I got offered a new position at work....so, I will be getting a new job even though it is at the same place. It worked, you all did it. Thank you all for the :goodvibes in helping me "wish" for a new job. :dance: :cp: :cb:

LuckyLadyBug 08-23-2002 08:05 AM

So, now I have to keep the pressure on all of you to bring that :hot: :flame: :strong: hot, hunky man into my life to be my perfect partner!:love:

Work your magic :wizard: and pull that genie of the bottle :genie: for me.

j-ann 08-23-2002 08:45 AM

Mornin Ladies,

The sun's shining after a heavy rain last night. All in all a beautiful day! Going out to dinner tonight at a great seafood (not seefood :)) place. I should be ok there. Stayed away from the fast food devil :devil: yesterday ...YEAH! We had a different instructor at the Y last night. She put us through a tough deep water workout. I felt great when we were done. Hopped up the ladder like a teenager instead of a beached whale. :lol:

Welcome Back SARA, sounds like you had a "real" vacation and CHEERS :cp::cb: on that loss of 5 lbs. too!

2CUTE: PACK FOR VACATION NOW!! Or they might just leave you behind! no :nono: more procrastinating! I know the odds in roulette - We'll lose (and not lbs.) if we play that game too often with weight loss. Like you said, we have to make healthy choices EVERY DAY, even on special days, if we want to be successful.

TINA: Enjoy the race. Your spaghetti incident sounds like something I'd do. :( Do you best to make good food choices at the track.

MALIA: I love early sunrises. They get me up and moving in the A.M.

LUCKY, Patience? Is it really supposed to be a virtue ???? I've really got to work on that one. :o Glad we all helped you get the new job. I'm telling you, if I find that hot, hunky, man ... I'm keeping him. But I'll ask if he has a brother. :)

Gotta get back to the drawing table,

QueenB 08-23-2002 09:08 AM

I'm walking out the door ladies, just wanted to say bye. I love ya and take care while I'm gone. :love:

:flow1: Tina :flow1: