3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Hi! I'm New! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/19060-hi-im-new.html)

Sarahbella 08-12-2002 12:06 PM

Hi! I'm New!

Hi there!
I'm new here! And hope that I"ve found my new home!

I'm doing good today so far on WW.
But I've been struggling.
I've only lost 9 lbs in the last 15 months!
But I refuse to get down about it...I'm staying positive!

I've REALLY been struggling with WW...and to add to my frustration I don't have much support at home.

This morning I woke up and though...hmmm I think I'll go to the market and get a box of Capt Crunch...my favorite binge food.

I said NO! The only way I'm going to succeed is to make better food choices! I did go to the market, and got a donut hole for my daughter Meghan (16 months) and a package of light raisin english muffins for me!
I had one with butter spray for breakfast!

It's now after noon and I'm ok...I don't have the desire to eat like I usually do :)

I'm taking this one day at a time.
:)

Thanks for listening!

Sarah
175.75/166.5/135
LTM
SAHM

See the attachment of my little princess!

bobsgal 08-12-2002 12:44 PM

What a cutie! Welcome. I've only been posting for less than a week now, but everyone is so nice and supportive. Don't get down. Any kind of weight loss is an accomplishment. I just started 2 weeks ago. So far I've lost 3 lbs so I'm excited. I'm not in WW or any other plan. I just try to eat right, drink lots of water and exercise. I recommend Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds tapes. I have the 2 mile tape and it's a great workout. Very easy to follow. Congrats on your breakfast choice. Hope to hear more from you. There is another thread( 5 lb challenge) where a bunch of us pledge to lose 5 lbs by a date that we set. My goal is 5 lbs by Sept 1. Feel free to join. Another good thread is Stay at home moms. Bye for now.
Steph
275/272/150-160

Sarahbella 08-12-2002 04:59 PM

Thanks Steph for leading me in the right direction!
I've posted at both places...

Just getting my feet wet :)

Jumping in, the water feels fine! :)
(just don't look at the swim suit! LOL!!)

Amarantha2 08-12-2002 05:19 PM

Welcome, Sarahbella! Sounds like you've already made a good start on your journey. Congratulations on your 9 pounds down ... it doesn't matter how long it takes and every pound down is better than a pound in the other direction.

P.S., I second the Leslie Sansone recommendation. I've been collecting her tapes for years and they are really fun and motivating and easy to do.

Good luck! :)

wsw 08-12-2002 06:28 PM

hi sarah

your baby is adorable! congratulations on the weight you lost last year. take it from someone who is a slow loser, every pound down is a victory! i'm on ww, which i do at home now. congrats also on the decision you made this morning. again, every positive decision is a moral victory. i wish you all the best on your weight loss journey. take care.

wsw

Karena 08-13-2002 01:00 AM

Hi Sarabella, what a beautiful picture! I'm into scrapbooking and like pictures a little out of the ordinary. I love the tint and the angle! And your DD is a sweetie.

I second and third the other opinions. 9 pounds lost is alot better than 9 pounds gained.

Hang in there.