Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #1  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

Default back on track ;)

soooooooo.. i got down to 173. for 3 weeks after that i gained inexplicably. back up to 178!! i dont know if ive ever been so frustrated. i changed my exercise, cycled my calories, i just kept gaining!!

it was hard for me to pull ANY more motivation out of the bag on this one. i was totally confused and had no idea why i had gained so much. i already lose at a snails pace so the idea of re-losing those 5 pounds was killing me. anyway, ive been sticking to it, even though my heart wasn't in it at ALL. i was basically just forcing myself to stay on plan. today, which is also day 3 of my period, i weighed in at 173 again. it only took 10 days! i feel like im back on track now and not just re-losing weight id already lost.

determination > motivation
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #2  
Paleo-ish Girl

S/C/G: 255.5/174/160

Height: 5'6"

Congrats! It feels great to overcome those obnoxious little bumps in the road.

I totally empathize. I just got my *first* post-partum period. I'd struggled down to 207, and the next day I was at 211. WHAT GIVES? Then the dreaded period came and I was down to 208.
Altari is offline   Reply With Quote