Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #1  
Paleo-ish Girl

S/C/G: 255.5/174/160

Height: 5'6"

Default It's 9PM and I want a...

Can of coke. Desperately. No, I'm not kidding. I can taste the icy-cold, bubbly, fizzy goodness.

When I'm not strictly on-plan, I don't drink pop. Well, I rarely drink pop and that's usually a sip of something hubby ordered. When I am on plan, though, I can't stop thinking about it.

OK, back to my stir-fried vegetables, scrambled eggs and Miracle Noodles.
Altari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 248/191/150

oh i know the feeling! just reading your description made my mouth water for one..
algebraashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:14 PM   #3  
Reluctant Adult

LOL, when I read your heading, the first thing that popped into my head was, "It's 9:00 p.m. and I want a.... MAN."

So I guess I don't think about food ALL the time!!!
raebeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #4  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I know what you mean. I'm so desperate that I bought something called Zevia. It's a fake soda that is made with Stevia. I buy the orange flavor and I limit myself to 2 a day. I know they're not ideal, but it's a good alternative and I find it at a health food store. By the way, it doesn't taste that great, but desperate times call for desperate measures!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #5  
Paleo-ish Girl

S/C/G: 255.5/174/160

Height: 5'6"

I'm just plowing on through the cravings.

Holidays are a big deal in my family. I will be a GOOD GIRL until Thanksgiving (which is at my house this year, so it won't be *that bad*). Then from Thanksgiving through Christmas, I'll be a GOOD GIRL again. Life isn't worth living without a bit of celebration, and Christmas Eve isn't Christmas Eve without a piping hot gingerbread cookie and a cup of cocoa and Bailey's.

BTW, I got my visitor today. First time in 13 months. Can you tell I'm having TOM cravings?
Altari is offline   Reply With Quote