Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-24-2009, 03:42 PM   #1  
Never Say Never

S/C/G: 233/210/135

Height: 5'2

Unhappy Walking out of my shower!!

So...I just had finished taking a shower and I have this great big mirror that is right in front of our shower door and as soon as i walked out of my shower door it hit me like a hammer this depression...i just wanted to grab those scissor sitting in the counter and cut all the flab off thats what's making me look so darn ugly anyways it just hangs everywhere...like that song...do your ears hang low but instead of ears its fat do i started singing does your fat hang low does it woddle does it jiggle does wiggle does wiggles does your fat hang low...has anyone ever had this type of day that you feel you can be your own surgen and cut your flab of oh I so with I could?
D22Guzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'6"

Yeah, I can definitely relate to that. But I think it's important to look at yourself and see something beautiful, not when you lose weight, but right now. I'm heavier than you are now, but I got out of the tub last night and admired the curve of my butt And I have really pretty skin. Try to think these things instead of how you want to destroy your body.
Sailorlal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #3  
Jessica, Becoming Me

S/C/G: 260 / 199 / 150

Height: 5' 6" | MG: 185

I agree with Sailorlal. I love my eyes. And my breasts. They're huge and I know that, even after I lose the weight I need to lose, they'll still be big because they always have been. And the fact that, even though I'm overweight, I can still see a figure underneath. I have hips, a waist, and a chest and my waist is smaller than my hips and my chest. Sure, there's a lot of fat that needs to be lost from all of those areas, but I'm still beautiful now. I'd just like to be beautiful and healthy.
garnetrising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:15 PM   #4  
I've only just begun! :)

S/C/G: 338/Ticker/180

Height: 5' 10"

I can relate, I HATE looking in the mirror and seeing my belly hanging down and my boobs falling all over. I've also got a much smaller waist than anything else - when I was slim nothing ever fit my waist and my hips as I had a slim waist and flat stomach. Still, all we can do is keep plugging away and get back there again.

But good for you for posting it here - now you know you're not alone.
Havisham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:11 PM   #5  
Never Say Never

S/C/G: 233/210/135

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailorlal View Post
Yeah, I can definitely relate to that. But I think it's important to look at yourself and see something beautiful, not when you lose weight, but right now. I'm heavier than you are now, but I got out of the tub last night and admired the curve of my butt And I have really pretty skin. Try to think these things instead of how you want to destroy your body.

THANKS your absouletly right but i just felt so frustrated...i do have a waist and a cute butt if i do say so my self hehehe thank you so much all of you are such an encourage ment to me when i need it the most...
D22Guzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Oh my favorite fat removal fantasy is that i can just squeeze an area and make the fat go away. I can often be caught descretely squeezing various body parts, imagining the fat disappearing under my hands.

But I know I'm working towards making it happen the realistic way!

Last edited by Aclai4067; 10-24-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:55 PM   #7  

Height: 5'6.5"

Have you seen those commercials where people walking around find, say a butt, or some love handles that others had lost by being a little more active? I sooo wish some of my fat would drop off like that.

There was a period of time that I wouldn't look at my body in the mirror, I just couldn't. Eventually, I realized that 1. not looking at myself doesn't change a darn thing, and 2. I actually like my shape. I know when I'm a bit slimmer, it will be only that more beautiful.

Please see the beauty in yourself, because honestly, if you don't no one else will.
beatific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:17 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 248.8/232.2/135

Height: 5'8"

When I have days like that, I reassure myself that everything is all right because I am doing something about it. You are moving in the right direction, so give yourself a break.

J
LotusMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:03 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 329/307/150

Height: 5'5"

I can so relate. The bathroom mirror is right there when I step out of the shower. Between my weight and my age, it's not a pretty sight at all.
justmary is offline   Reply With Quote