3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   MAJOR NSV for me! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/184427-major-nsv-me.html)

MrsJerseyben 10-17-2009 05:15 PM

MAJOR NSV for me!

I was just trying on a pair of jeans that I had altered (taken in, woohoo). My husband was laying on the bed watching TV, and I was standing there in my panties, and he says, "Come here, I want to see something." He starts staring at my thighs, I start getting confused, and he says, "I can see through your thighs."

Of course, I had no idea what he was talking about, so I bend in half at the waist, and sure enough, even though my legs were together....

I COULD SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH TO THE WALL! :yay:

After all these years, I finally have that little "diamond" between my legs!

Anyone else have a major non-scale victory lately?

Onederchic 10-17-2009 05:33 PM

:woohoo:

CountingDown 10-17-2009 05:38 PM

:congrat:

Sheena41 10-17-2009 05:39 PM

That is major!! I would love that.

takarixvx 10-17-2009 05:46 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! I haven't had one of those victory moments yet but that's because i'm barely starting haha. I can't wait for the day my thighs don't touch any more.

salsa chip 10-17-2009 06:40 PM

Oh BOY, that's fantastic! I can't wait for that to happen to me! Congrats on all your hard work and dedication!

MrsJerseyben 10-17-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takarixvx (Post 2974851)
CONGRATULATIONS! I haven't had one of those victory moments yet but that's because i'm barely starting haha. I can't wait for the day my thighs don't touch any more.

Oh my thighs still touch and rub together... I guess I just have a little extra space!

Aclai4067 10-17-2009 07:54 PM

Congrats. I actually had a discussion with a group of friends a while back about what is ideal thigh size. While most of the girls yearned for their thighs not to touch at all, every single guy said he likes when the girl's thighs touch, but they have that little diamond at the top.

DCHound 10-17-2009 08:43 PM

I have that one too! It appeared quite recently. As did a long line of muscle definition on the outside of my thighs...and you can see my calf muscles when I walk in heels. These are all HIGHLY GROOVY things!! Good for you!!

MeowMix 10-17-2009 09:09 PM

Haha! That's great. I haven't gotten that one yet and since I lose weight on my thighs last I probably wont till close to the end . . buuuuut . . I took a bath the other day and my tummy no longer pokes out of the water!

I always hated it, it was like a little soft mountain.

Cape Breton Chick 10-17-2009 09:33 PM

HAAAAA... MeowMix... me too... thought I was the only one ... thinkin k i am not tellin anyone that for fear of sounding.. well silly(?) lol ha love it.. great feeling isnt it? and way to go on the thigh diamonds ladies.. that i am still waiting on!!

kuhrisuh 10-18-2009 12:42 PM

Woohoo!! Congrats! :carrot:

Tante Claire 10-18-2009 01:11 PM

Lucky you. My thighs rub even at my lowest weight ever. It's the way I'm built, and I hate it, though right now my attitude is "who cares? I am getting smaller!".

My NSV this week is finding out I almost fit in the pants I wore on my trip to Italy 6 years ago, I was a little on the heavy side then, but very fit and still attractive. Two more weeks baby!

Congratulations, and may there be many, many more milestones ahead!

Civakas 10-18-2009 01:21 PM

Congrats! I have a little "diamond" of space between my thighs now, too! I was very happy when I noticed it last week. I'm pear-shaped though, so I think, like Clara, my thighs will always end up rubbing together. Oh well!

Cali Doll 10-18-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aclai4067 (Post 2974967)
Congrats. I actually had a discussion with a group of friends a while back about what is ideal thigh size. While most of the girls yearned for their thighs not to touch at all, every single guy said he likes when the girl's thighs touch, but they have that little diamond at the top.

Congrats on the diamond, Mrs J!!!

Yeah, I don't want my thighs to not touch...I want the diamond. I have the diamond in jeans not while naked, though. lol!