Who needs buttery croutons?

• When you have firm, cubed peaches...

Can I get an Amen?

Please, list your substitutions for the day [week, month, year, life] for motivational purposes and bragging rights.
  • Amen! Haha!

Who needs sour cream when you've got low fat Greek yogurt?
  • Amen! Who needs bread when there are so many different types of lettuces for making a sandwich wrap?

BTW--I have never liked croutons and greek yogurt is amazing!!!
  • who needs a big fatty burger when you have Boca and Morningstar veggie burgers..yum!
  • Quote: When you have firm, cubed peaches...

Can I get an Amen?

BIG AMEN!!! Boy do I agree with you.

I had been enjoying cubed peaches in my salad all summer long. I can not believe how much it added to them. But with summer gone, any peaches to be found around here are mealy and horrible. Oh well. I think I may try sliced grapes.
  • Amen!

Who needs chips with lunch when you can have sweet grapes?
  • Who needs a milkshake when you can make a really wonderful berry/banana/mango smoothie! YUM!...even add some spinach in there too...double yum!
  • Who needs french fries when you can have peeled, cubed, tossed in olive oil and roasted butternut squash. Seriously better than sex in my humble openion.

1 lg butternut squash, (about 2 pounds) peeled, seeded and cubed into 1 inch pieces. Place in a large bowl with lid or a gallon zip lock bag and add about 2 tablespoons olive oil, (or however much you want to spend on calories) salt and pepper and cinnamon. Toss to coat. Place on a large cookie sheet (sprayed with pam) and roast in a 400 degree oven for about 40 minutes. Turning once half way through cooking.
  • Who needs a frappacino with a kabillion calories when you can get a skinny iced latte with SF caramel syrup??

And who needs pasta when there's tofu sherataki noodles and spagetti squash?
  • Who needs a turkey sandwich piled with thousand island dressing and cheese when you can get the same sandwich with broccoli florets and fresh salsa instead?

And when you can freeze lowfat vanilla yogurt and mix in organic graham cracker bunnies, light chocolate syrup & fat free redi whip for 190 cals who needs the 880 cal tub of ice cream?
  • Who needs a chocolate ice cream when there's watermelon that's so good it may as well be fruit candy?
  • Who needs to get heavy foods in a Mexican restaurant, when you can just order grilled chicken fajitas, remove some of the grease with napkins, pile it on a tortilla with lots of salsa and still enjoy a night out with friends?????
  • Amen Sister, Amen !!!!

I will have a plate full, hold the carbs !!!

I see.... Oranges