when do you hit your next BMI "section"

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I finally had a whoosh this week and lost 2.8 lb (which is a TON for my snail paced weight loss). I realized I only have 14 lbs til I'm at a normal BMI for the first time in over 5 years!!!!

I was SO excited when I moved from the obese to overweight section of the chart. Which one will you move into next and how much do you need to lose to get there?
  • 3.9 lbs ... I'd like a swoosh
  • My next is healthy at 140-141, I have 25-26 pounds to go.
  • I don't get down to overweight until 168* pounds BUT this past week I went from being in the 40's in BMI to 39.8, so that in itself is big progress. I guess I have about 40 pounds to go before I qualify as overweight

* sorry for the typo on this earlier - I hit overweight at 168, NOT 268!
  • I'm currently at morbidly obese and in 9 (197) pounds I'll be just regular obese (pft). Then when I get to 169 (37 more lbs from now or 26 lbs after), I'll be overweight. At 140 I'll be at a healthy weight woo!
  • I'm currently Morbidly Obese. To get to Obese I have to lose 20lbs more.
  • I hit overweight at 197.... only 13 lbs away.
  • I'll be at "normal" in about 15-20 lbs, depending on what chart you look at! I'm a really slow loser but I know I'll get there eventually.
  • I have 12 more lbs until I hit "normal" weight category at 147... crazy!! It seems like I've been obese for so long!
  • im such a slow loser too, losing almost 3 lbs in a week was the most ive lost in months. i typically lose 0.5 to 1 lb/week. i cant wait to get to a normal BMI, but i have a feeling im gonna have to wait quite a while.
  • In 14lbs' time I'll be overweight instead of obese
  • 16 pounds to "overweight" haven't been there in like 18 years.
  • Only a small 47 pounds lol. That will hapen in no time lol. (I wish)
  • I just went from "morbidly obese" to "severely obese", or some consider it just "obese". Yay!

Next goal to just being overweight....57 pounds to hit 174. It will get there
  • 22.5lbs til I'm just overweight, which is 179lbs for my height. So I just have to lose what I've lost already, again. Phew!