Jillian's Master Your Metabolism?

• Has anyone read this book? Is there anything new there? I feel like all the books seem to be about the same. I'm just wondering if anyone has read this one and found it to have something special. Thanks!
  • It's a must read!!
    Master your metabolism will change the way you look at food and especially how you look @ junk foos. It's amazing how much we DON'T know about metabolism and our system. oter books tell u the same ol' same ol' and they don't explain to you why it does what it does, this book does! there is a way u can get it free, u only pay shipping and handling which is like 4.95 just go to jillianmichaels.com/freebook. I have read so many books but i really feel like this one taught me a lot i didn't know. It's like talking to and endicronologist( specailist dr. in hormones-aka metabolism) it will definetaly change the way you look at food & "dieting". You should definetely read it.
  • thanks for the advice I am going to order it now
    good luck
  • Thanks so much! I will get it for that kind of price!
  • I have also found some good information in this book. I was already a pretty clean eater but having been diagnosed mildly hypothyroid, mildly insulin resistant, struggled with energy and struggling with hunger out of control I really appreciated the hormone by hormone breakdown of supporters and trashers.

I had already made most of the changes before reading the book, but the little tweaks are already helping my energy and hunger levels in just a week.
  • Wow..I would not have ordered it without these endorsements. Thanks all!
  • BE AWARE - At that link, they also automatically charge you $4 a week for the online club if you don't cancel before the 2 week trial ends. That is something I am not willing to commit to and I have a terrible habit of forgetting to cancel. So, I think I will look elsewhere, but a good deal if you remember to cancel or are interested in the online service.