Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #31  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

I'd like to wear skirt suits and not worry about it making me look stocky (below the knee does that to me) or chicken-legged (big hips, skinny calves). I'm sick of wearing pants and jeans. I'd like to wear dresses in the summer and to weddings/receptions and look good.

The ONE image of myself is wearing a bikini with a flat tummy and curvy, but not fat, hips. That image helps me stay away from all the bad snack foods.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:03 AM   #32  
Focused on the Future

S/C/G: 237/132/137

Height: 5' 3"

My image is like those girls in the tank top and jammie pants. Their arms are toned -- tummies flat!! That's where I wanna be!
JustBeckyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #33  
yoovie

I also think its awesome that so many of us see ourselves either exercising or dancing or doing other active things. I doubt anyone would say, I see myself in a form-fitting outfit and toned arms and legs, lying on the couch ignoring the sunshine. :P
Old 10-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 285/180/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoovie View Post
I also think its awesome that so many of us see ourselves either exercising or dancing or doing other active things. I doubt anyone would say, I see myself in a form-fitting outfit and toned arms and legs, lying on the couch ignoring the sunshine. :P
no way. being fat and self-conscious of that fact has prevented enough in my life already...i refuse to be healthy and continue that trend
duckyyellowfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #35  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I always have this image of myself pulling up these great jeans that I have that don't fit me anymore. I know that the day I slip them on, I will be at my goal weight. I know it's not much of an image, but it totally works for me.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

I am about 15-20 (I have teetered quite a bit lately) away from goal. Although I am close to my goal size.... I picture me sitting up straight on my Harley with my tummy not "hanging". With my hair whipping in the wind. All-be-it most men find women on motorcycles hot anyway........ I can never get enough of my DH looking at other men..... thinking-- yep, thats my biker babe! Oh, and I want some boots that fit my calves well. Real high up the leg. (They don't make many kinds of biker boots for plus sizes).
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #37  

[QUOTE: Duckyyellowfeet]No way. being fat and self-conscious of that fact has prevented enough in my life already...i refuse has prevented enough in my life already...i refuse to be healthy and continue that trend.

You summed that up well.
Right now something as simple as walking straight without limping due to arthritic knees. Wow when walking normal is a dream.
CIRCLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #38  

Height: 5'6"

I want to be fit and toned and healthy and active, but I will not be going down in weight so far that I lose any curves I might have. I do not want to lose "the girls" for one thing.
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 198/128/138

Height: 5'7

Throwing on a great pair of jeans, a cute shirt and feeling totally and utterly confident with myself.
amynbebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 206/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I want to be able to throw on some clothes...just whatever is in my closet & first thing I grab, without worrying about whether it fits or how I look in it...because I KNOW it will fit and I KNOW I look good! I miss that!! I also want to be able to go shopping and buy whatever I think is cute, rather than looking for clothes that are made a certain way so I don't look quite as fat. I want to wear a sweater dress with leggings (never been able to). I want to wear sleeveless shirts/dresses comfortably (knowing my arms aren't fat anymore). I want to go out with my friends and "fit in" rather than feeling like the "fat friend" (and I don't wanna be the fat bridesmaid in my bf's wedding!!). I want to get a cute hair cut, and not worry about it making my face look fatter. I want to be able to wear my REAL wedding ring again!!! (Been wearing a fake one ever since I got pregnant with my 1st son...never wanted to get it resized because I knew I'd lose the weight eventually).
Amba Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #41  
Fighting The Binges

S/C/G: HW274/RW215?/GW137

Height: 5' 4"

Years ago I lost weight and wore a new suit and clingy top to a family christmas meal. DH's brothers and uncle's chins dropped when they saw me in that outfit. I felt sexier than I have in a LONG time. So I picture that day and remember how I felt, and my goal is to feel like that again one day in the future.
I also picture myself at the gym in a bra top and little shorts, all matching and looking very sporty and sexy at the same time. One day that will be me, with everything well toned.
Loving Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:45 PM   #42  

Height: 5'11

My favorite image would have to be me in a beautiful form fitting wedding dress that I picked out personally not something I had to deal with just because of my size. I also imagine myself laying on the beach or on a cruise looking totally hot in a bathing suit. Im also looking forward to just looking totally cute in tight workout clothes without feeling jiggly and pudgy.
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #43  
yoovie

HAHAHAHA @ all of us wanting to be able to show skin when we exercise.

Hello, my name is yoovie and I'm exercising my butt off so I can look good while exercising my butt off. Word.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #44  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

I have this target outfit that I think about all the time - although I will never look like Angelina Jolie, I am sure I can rock that outfit someday.

It was Mr. and Mrs Smith - pencil black skirt with a slit up the side, black turtleneck and CL heels - never goes out of style and looked sexy as ****!!

Oh, and wearing shorts - it's been years and hoping that cottage cheese won't be served on the menu - or at least as much as I have now!

Oh, and wearing a sleevless top with no arm cellulite - I hate that more than anything...

Oh, and getting a boob job because I am thinking they are going to look like golfballs in socks when I am done with this...

Oh, and wearing cute bras and underwear....

Oh, and not having boob buddies...

I could keep going on and on....lol
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #45  
yoovie

I love that turtleneck and pencil skirt look- but I have a fantasy from the same movie.

You know the part where they are drinking tequila in the courtyard and she has on that creamy white get-up...

o ya - that's me.