Just want to say Thanks!

• Just want to say Thanks to all for being here! Just about slipped tonight, then came here instead. Seeing all of you on your journeys (and most of you having accomplished so much more than me) really helps with those tough times when you just want to say "I don't care!"

So awesome work, all of you ladies!! I am so proud of you, and you inspire me.
  • Big huggles -- great job!
  • i know, i love this site. it has helped me so much. i love that i can post about how much i want a brownie and 10 people will respond, omg! i do too! it helps me knowing that other people have the same problem.

good job resisting!

these girls are inspiring.
  • Quote: i know, i love this site. it has helped me so much. i love that i can post about how much i want a brownie and 10 people will respond, omg! i do too! it helps me knowing that other people have the same problem.

good job resisting!

these girls are inspiring.
    Now I seriously want a brownie LOL.
  • I wanted cake today. Instead of making it (I love baking/cooking), we went to the grocery store and bought 2 slices that come in a package. It's perfect. Eat a slice and get over the craving. I got carrot cake only because I really wanted cake and the devil's food cake had WAY too much icing. I'm a purist. OMG, now I'm back to wanting cake. Need to go bang my head on a wall, excuse me.
  • Sarah, excellent choice to come to 3FC instead of slipping! I love it here, too; 3FC has made all the difference for me.

Cheers,

J
  • Agreed. The accountability and community support here has been key for me and continues to be on a daily basis.

<---Just look and see my number of posts!

Thanks Ladies. You all inspire me, keep me in check, and remind me it's worth doing and that I am NOT alone. Someone else GETS it.