Another slip, but not going to fall

• Well, I went to the gym friday.

And that was it. I have a huge exam on monday and have been locked in my room studying and well, snacking, all weekend. No sleep, soda, chips, and microwaveable pizza have been my routine these past few days.

I have an equally hard exam on thursday but im sort of hoping keeping myself out of the apartment in class over these next few days will at least keep me from slipping down any further. Additonally, after thursday i can really really focus on my workout schedule since my next exam wont be for another month or so (and they say it takes 14-21 days for a routine to become habit, so i'm hoping by that time the exam won't derail me so much)

Scale hasn't moved, but i plan on getting my 87$/month in gym fees worth.
  • Good luck with your exams Maybe just some walking right now will help clear your head and keep you moving?
    Take care.
  • hmm well if you have to snack..could it be on veggies/dip, fruit, and the odd granola bar. There's nothing wrong with pizza/chips every once in a while, but i find doing a lot of that before exams makes me feel worse
  • One thing that helps me is that no matter how busy I am, I always try to fit in a little workout, even if it's as little as 10 minutes. It's all a matter of priorities. I would rather sacrifice sleep or just about anything else to have time to workout. Even when I pulled all-nighters where I literally didn't get out of the office for a period of 30-40 hours, I always tried to do some push-ups, jumping jacks, stretching in the office. That sets the tone for me and I end up eating better as a result.
  • I would definitely suggest healthier snacks and short walks from time to time.

Good luck with your exams.
  • You acknowledged the slip, now all you have to do is get back on track. A few days won't hurt anything, just make sure you get back on the wagon!