Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #1  

Default Disappointed in myself and need help

I am a really upbeat person and do not get down often. I worked really hard a few years back and lost a bunch of weight! I went from a sz 22/24 to a sz 12. We 5 yrs and 2 babies later the weight has been creeping back! After I had my first daughter I got back in shape pretty quick. After my 2nd daughter 8 months ago I have done terrible!! I need to lose about 40-50 lbs.

I have started doing weight watcher, although I am not attending the meetings I know the program well. I am also starting the 30 day shred tomorrow.

I am just so sad. I feel like I have just let myself go. I want to be a positive example for my girls and show them being healthy is important and I need to lead by example. I guess I am here looking for a diet buddy. Someone I can email or facebook with to just chat, share, laugh with while we meet our goals together.

I really need to do this, I really want to make these changes in my life. I have these 2 little amazing blessings and I do not want to be winded running up the steps!! I want to be the fun mom playing kick ball!

If there is anyone who wants a diet buddy to meet goals with please let me know. I really feel like I would be more motivated with a buddy who is going through the same things! LOL I am not normally this much of a drag!! I am very upbeat with a great sense of humor. I am a SAHM and am 32.

Thanks for listening
TinaMarie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi there!

I'm going to suggest that you join a daily accountability thread here at 3FC. Any one .... moms, 30-somethings, ww ... Just make sure you join one and then come and read everyday. You can have literally dozens of buddies who support and encourage you.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 06:21 AM   #3  

thanks for the suggestion!! Will do that
TinaMarie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #4  
No description available.

Hi Tina!! You ARE being a great example for your girls! You've set a goal, have a healthy, doable plan, and you are going to reach your goal. That is AWESOME!!!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:30 PM   #5  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

I've always wanted to buddy up, you can PM me if you like! I am also SAHM and 28.

Don't worry! You can and will do this!
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote