Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #1  
MsWannaBSlim

S/C/G: 230/179/159 lbs

Height: 5' 4"

Default 200 lb goal with my rewards on the way

My mini goal is to get down to 200 lbs. I started at 224 a few weeks ago and I down by 10 lbs to 214. How to I plan on rewarding myself? Well, #1, a mid-point goal - when I get down to 210 I am going to clean my closet and see if there is anything I fits a bit better - might not seem like a huge reward, but my closet is a MESS and I am a bit OCD so it's taking every ounce of my will power to not clean it!! THEN at 200 lbs I am going to use a spa gift certificate my dh bought me - get a massage and pedicure - cannot wait!!
MsWannaBSlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #2  
No description available.

Sounds great!!!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Wow, your reward is my punishment! I would never want to clean out my closet for pleasure. Can you come over? I can reward you right now! hehehehe! I did reward myself today by getting myself a pair of very cute earrings that were very cheap too. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it felt great to have something new.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:47 PM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

Cleaning as a reward? That definitely wouldn't motivate me, LOL I reward myself way too much, can't seem to pass up a thrift shop these days.
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote