Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2002, 02:26 PM   #31  

Hi everyone, I have recently received and set up my computer. Still getting my boxes unloaded and organized, but feel more on track. It was quite a move , we drove here in 2 days from ol texas! I am glad to be back.

Working on getting my Mom on the low fat plan, Will come back on tonight and try to catch up with you all. I took a minor detour while moving, but I know , that it is the plan for me , and I have a goal for Christmas to work towards.

Hope all is well, and TTFN, take care everyone.
Old 07-24-2002, 02:28 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Welcome back Latisia!! We have missed you! Can't wait to hear from you later today.
Old 07-24-2002, 03:30 PM   #33  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hi Gang!

Spyrng - My heart is going out to you! I will keep you in my prayers that all will turn out fine in the end! Get back on that bike! It will help with the stress! (((SPYRNG)))

ECmom - I took one for you yesterday! LOL! Some Days you just need those naps!!

Sassypie - Crochet is very theraputic for me! It is how I destress. I have to concentrate on what I am doing if I am designing, or sometimes I pick up a no-brainer pattern( Like dishcloths) and do them just so I can sit!

t-girl - Welcome back! I'm a newbie here since you have been gone. I am looking forward to meeting you!

As for me, no treadmill again yesterday. I was just feeling so crummy! But today I feel much better... although the scale shows a 1/2 gain! I am not sure what I am doing wrong or if it is still the effects of TOM. (I'm hoping that it is the latter! ) Oh well, lets see what the scale says next week!

I am going to get on the tread mill again this afternoon. The kids will be having an early quiet time since I need to teach crochet classes tonight. That way I can get my treadmill in and get everything prepared for class while they are sleeping!

I'll check in later!
Old 07-24-2002, 03:40 PM   #34  

Good afternoon! How is everyone today?!

Spryng, I'm here for you. Much love and GET ON THAT BIKE!!! You will feel beter. They say exercise is good for TOM on cramps and mental stability. I'm praying for you. It's all a test of life. You will pass. Be strong and if you have to pull your trailer out so be it. New beginings can be the most wonderful experience.

Sinnrah I'm glad to hear you are geting it all under control. It will be exciting to hear how you do at the end of the month. Good luck!

Mel I'm curious about the hornets too. Hope you are feeling beter.

Karen hate to hear you are feeling bad. Hope it eases up soon. About your protein question... do you eat beans? All beans are a good source of protein. I'm not a big bean fan and as far as eating soup goes with theis heat forget it. But there are some good bean salad recipes and I like a refried bean burrito. Hope I helped some.

Ginny thanks for the tea ideal! Did you remember me as a tea drinker too? We talked about it before...earl grey tea. I'm def. going to try it. TY.

Sassy WTG at the poker game! And about your question, muscle weighs more than fat so you will see a sign. amt of inch loss yet not #'s. Try not to get frustrated. In the long run it will all even out. Maybe think of this too. What size do you want to be? Measure that way and throw out the scale. Just a thought... Good luck.

Well my girls are still sick. Getting better tho. The lil one is still abit cranky but it's okay. I'm doing great. I've lost down to 127# and I went 10 miles on my bike yesterday. I was also OP! YaY first time in awhile. I hope I am gaining some control again. Today has been good too as far as OP goes. I've yet to get on the bike.... I will tho. I'm shooting for 15 miles today.
Have a great day!
Old 07-24-2002, 03:42 PM   #35  

Wow you all snuck on while I was posting!!! Welcome back Latisia. I really missed you. Let me know how things are going ok. Once you get settled.
Old 07-24-2002, 11:53 PM   #36  
One day at a time.

Hello there!

Not much going on here, but I guess that's a good thing considering all of the excitement we've had lately. I did alright with my eating, even though we went out to eat! I'm really beginning to think my excess fluid is from the heat because today was pretty cool and it was better! That's a good thing anyway!

Sassy, sorry I couldn't help you out with your puppy problem, I know they can really bring you down at times, but most of the time mine are so sweet and lovable that you just can't resist spoiling them a little more. My sweet female that stays inside was sick yesterday with a stomach virus, and let me tell you, IT WAS AWFUL. But with some meds. and a little tender love and care, she's better today! The Hornet on the other hand, are about to drive us MAD! We've talked to lots of poeple and used lots of poison, and nothing has even come close to controling them, much less killing them!! I finally got in touch with an exterminator that has more experience with them and he sold us some granules to spread out on our property. But the hornets have spread so much that it's going to take alot to treat the whole yard, which is 6 1/4 acres. So I bought 100lbs to start with, and this stuff ain't cheap, so it better work or I'm going to freak!!!

Misty, hang in there, I hope your girl recover quickly! And WTG for riding that bike yesterday! Keep it up!

Spryng, Sorry to hear that things aren't going well, wish there was something I could do to help. Hang in there, and remember that we're here for you!

Karen, don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I didn't get to my workout again either! I think I'm going to do it now though, I don't care what time it is! Might help me sleep better huh!?

Welcome back Latisia!

I better go, I really wanted to do my workout! TTFN

BTW my loss for this week was 1.8 lbs. for a 6 week total
of 24 lbs.!!! Can you believe it, because I can't. I'm so happy, and I owe so much credit to you ladies for helping me to stay OP! THANK YOU!!!

274.2/250.2/135

nite nite
Old 07-25-2002, 11:46 AM   #37  
Pending Email Confirmation

Melissa - WTG on that weight loss!! You are AWESOME!! I hope that stuff works on the hornets too! We had yellow jackets just recently build a hive in our heat out-take on the gass fireplace.. some how they got in there and built a hive the size of 4 or 5 stacked salad plates! ! UGH! DH killed it with spray then removed it.. but still!!! My kids play there!!

As for me, I got on the treadmill yesterday! But I can still feel the bloat! It was aweful! Even with premedicating I had a small asthma attack.. nothing serious.. just a little constricting. but I finished my work out!

the food went well yesterday! I am still bummed with the weight gain but I know it will be off next week!

I will check in again later!
Old 07-25-2002, 12:24 PM   #38  
Searching for Motivation

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I just lost everything again!

Forgive me, but I'm tired today and all I wanted to do was make a quick post to say hi and address everyone and then somehow I managed to lose what I had already typed. So, instead of trying to remember what I said, I'm just gonna say "Hey!" to everyone and I'll get back on later and do it then. I think I'm gonna have to take a nap - I'm just feeling sooooo sleepy today. Maybe I'll catch one after lunch. Have a good day and I hope to address you all soon.
Old 07-25-2002, 03:26 PM   #39  
burned out bus driver

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!
Well, for those of you who know me and my limited mental capacity.......this thread is getting long. Time for a new one(which I will start now). Look foward to seeing you there!!!!!!!
Ginny
Closed Thread