Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2002, 10:53 PM   #31  
One day at a time.

Welcome back Ginny!! missed ya!

Not much going on at my house, just trying to keep Ds and nephew busy! Puppy is doing good, so he's back outside!!! My eating has been pretty good, and I'm finally getting my water again! I go through stage when I just can't stand the taste so I just add a pack of sweet-n-low and a little lemon juice! yum.. it's much easier to down!

Well, I'm still fighting a headache, so I think I'm gonna hit the hay! Good night ladies!
Old 07-18-2002, 11:03 PM   #32  
burned out bus driver

Miracle of miracles!!!!!!!
Dd actually relinquished the computer to me this evening- so I will attempt to finish our vacation update.
But, I think the first thing I will do is start a new thread....see ya there!!!!!! (at SAHM's #54)
Ginny
Old 07-19-2002, 02:50 PM   #33  

Sounds really great Ginny. I'm so glad you had a nice time. Sorry to hear about the TOM and the moody Dh tho. Geesh can I sympathize My Dh is the worlds worst for acting up while I feel bad and he says I'm difficult!

Karen hope you made it on the treadmill!
I'm in awful shape! I lifted something and pulled my neck?! Now I hurt when I turn my head to the right. Go figure. It's happened before. It'll be better soon. Oh and my weigh in.... I'm exact same as I was. So my goal wasn't met. I beat myself up pretty bad about it this morning. But I'm dealing better now. I just need to make some changes and add alittle more exercise. So I have to set a new goal. Anyone have a challenge?
Well get back with me on that.

Have a great OP day!
Closed Thread