Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-31-2009, 01:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 251.5/245/200

Height: 5'3"

Default today has not been good for me.....

i am struggling today. i know that eating is a compulsion. for i feel the need to eat, and i am not hungry. i ate a good breatfast, 1 egg, 2 pc. low cal. bread and a spoonful of apple jelly, and for lunch i had a healty choice dinner.i don't need to even go into my kitchen as long as i feel this need(and it use some cleaning) i am fighting the battle of addiction as well as an overweight issue. i.m not giving under to it, i'm posting as i am sitting here trying to make sense of it all. if i was an alcoholic, i,d be thinking about that drink, or a drug addict. the next hit, so it makes sense to me why i am so thinking about what i can eat...i'm not going to do it, i'm stronger than that. ok.. i'd post tonight and let you know if i succeeded..i'm going to clean my bathroom. no food in there..wanda
wanharday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:03 PM   #2  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

some days are harder than others. you're doing great resisting!

one day at a time.
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote