3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   what do you drink? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/180393-what-do-you-drink.html)

Jinksie 08-28-2009 03:36 PM

what do you drink?

As the title suggests, what do you drink?

Im thirsty, but i dont want water... i really dont. I have that lower calorie powder stuff (like crystal light, but cheaper) to add to my drinks but im getting fed up. What other options are there? for a while i was drinking coke zero vanilla - but then walmart stopped selling it, so i stopped getting "0 calorie" soda....

So what else is there?

BelieveInChange 08-28-2009 03:41 PM

I stick to water and iced tea.

rocketbunny 08-28-2009 03:50 PM

I buy several different tea flavors and make big pitchers full of iced tea that I keep in my fridge. The flavor changes keep me from getting bored. I also keep a pitcher of various flavors of Crystal Light going all the time.

I drink mostly bottled water at work, switching to flavored stuff when I get home. I stopped drinking soda entirely about a decade ago.

Mrs Snark 08-28-2009 04:03 PM

1 iced coffee (plain black coffee poured over ice) first thing in the morning and then lots of water. That's it.

I occasionally add a slice of lime, lemon, or orange to my water for a little kick.

jefferzzzz 08-28-2009 04:15 PM

Water, water and more water... I sometimes add lemon or lime to it and i stay away from flavored water unless its a crystal light pack etc.. Hmm I wish I had some suggestions, but I don't eat even drink diet soda.

nelie 08-28-2009 04:28 PM

iced tea! There are so many different flavors and varieties, it is hard to get bored. Celestial seasonings black cherry berry is an awesome herbal iced tea.

maryshady 08-28-2009 04:30 PM

I drink water with lemon and a couple of equals or sometimes 4 oz of Oceanspray Cran Tangerine with 16 oz of water.

blackbetty 08-28-2009 04:33 PM

I make pitchers of fruit water at home... much like those Dasani flavored waters, but much cheaper! Whenever you find fruit on sale that you like, buy a bunch of it and freeze it, and when you're ready, fill up a large pitcher full of water and drop some fruit in (you can also add Splenda, but I think the fruit alone is sweet enough). Let it sit in the fridge for at least a day or two, but the longer it sits, the fruitier it gets. My fav combo is strawberry water with a spritz of lime!

Palestrina 08-28-2009 04:33 PM

Seltzer!! When I gave up soda I still craved the fizziness. I stick to the plain seltzer and add lemon but there are tons of flavored seltzers out there with zero calories.

I also like to make pitchers of decaff green iced tea.

Onederchic 08-28-2009 04:57 PM

I am boring. I drink water 100% with the exception of 1 20oz diet coke a week.

I guess I shoulda added that I normally have 3 cups of coffee in the morning.

Trix4u 08-28-2009 05:09 PM

I drink alot of water, I gave up soda but it is really hard.

nooch 08-28-2009 05:13 PM

Water and teas.

I do keep a case of diet root beer and a case of diet coke around in case I want something carbonated, but I try not to drink it too much 'cause if I don't pay attention I can pack that stuff away quick and I don't wanna unintentionally start drinking less water.

patchworkpenguin 08-28-2009 05:18 PM

I drink water. I keep two pitchers in my fridge so I always have cold. Our water here is pretty good so I don't filter it.

In the mornings I drink 1% milk {I don't like coffee} and sometimes in the evening I'll add some Nesquick to milk as a snack.

juliastl27 08-28-2009 06:38 PM

im a bad person who drinks diet cherry dr pepper. BAD julia! BAD!

Onederchic 08-28-2009 06:42 PM

LOL Julia! Do you need a spanking? :D