Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-22-2009, 02:39 PM   #16  
Becoming better overall

S/C/G: 199/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

Other than clothes shopping (oh, I'm gunna be going on a full-out SPREE! my mom said she'd also pitch in too)..
I wanted to get my nose pierced to celebrate.. but I actually really wanted to get that done sooner lol, so I'm still on the fence of whether I want to wait or not..
I'm really looking forward to wearing a bikini for the first time in my life, and also, sleeveless tops.. I NEVER wear sleeveless tops!
Starrynight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

1st thing- I'll probably cry actually... and celebrate with my WW meeting

2nd thing- Go shopping! Probably get something overpriced from Anthropology as my gift to myself (I've always wanted to fit in their clothes but honestly I can't afford them anyhow)

3rd thing- Go sign up for rock climbing classes if I haven't started already

And as soon as I reach the Lifetime membership at WW (meaning I've maintained my loss) I'm getting a new tattoo!
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #18  
sugar is the devil

I'm getting my tattoo - it'll be on my side, on my ribcage, and I wanna be at goal weigh in order to strut that piece around!
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokan View Post
My mother always told me "You can't have short hair being chubby, it just makes you look chubbier" I have always followed that "rule", I have never had hair above my shoulder. So, I want a sassy haircut at least to my chin!!!
Ahh the things our mothers tell us. Actually I feel the opposite way about this. When I see large women with very long straight hair it seems to hang heavy and limp and brings more attention to being overweight. Kind of like the hair running down the back is actually pointing to their butt EEECK!

When I get skinnier I'm going to let my hair grow out past my shoulders.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #20  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

I have no pictures of myself I like, as an adult, so I will go to a spa, get dolled up to the ninth yard, and have some glamour shots done. I also want some good professional pictures with my beautiful girls and husband. Then, the SHOPPING!!! Oh my, am I looking forward to a fun wardrobe in a
flattering size. No more Lane Bryant for me!
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
Ahh the things our mothers tell us. Actually I feel the opposite way about this. When I see large women with very long straight hair it seems to hang heavy and limp and brings more attention to being overweight. Kind of like the hair running down the back is actually pointing to their butt EEECK!

When I get skinnier I'm going to let my hair grow out past my shoulders.
I think it depends on the person and their face shape. I've seen some larger women who can rock a short hair style. Short hair looks horrible on me! It tends to frame my face and make it look even bigger and rounder than it already is. I might play with some shorter styles at goal weight.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #22  

Height: 5'6"

I'm going to go out in public in a sleeveless top for the first time in probably 20 years. I don't care if it's 2 degrees with a foot of snow, I'm showing off my gobble-free arms!
bacilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #23  
Getting back to it!

S/C/G: 323/see ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

when i hit my goal... im going to travel somewhere warm and lay out on a beach in a two piece! and take lots of pictures!!
motivatedbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:01 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokan View Post
My mother always told me "You can't have short hair being chubby, it just makes you look chubbier" I have always followed that "rule", I have never had hair above my shoulder. So, I want a sassy haircut at least to my chin!!!
Too funny. This is the exact reason that I have long hair. I'm afraid short hair will look disproportionate to my body. I'm flirting w/the idea of getting a short cut once I've hit goal. DH LOVES my hair short and it hasn't been short in years.
jamiewyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #25  

Eve, that is an AWESOME goal! (and all that PT should help with maintanence )
jamiewyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #26  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

My hips are big (proportionally). This has kept me from wearing form fitting dresses and A-line skirts or skirts that are higher than the knee because they make me look chicken legged (heavy thighs, thin calves). So I'm going to go out and buy lots of cute skirts and dresses!! I guess my answer is clothes. I also want to wear a bikini!! I would love to travel to Greece or some hot part of Europe so that I'd wear my bikini and tank tops a lot, hehe.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:24 PM   #27  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

So, what are you looking forward to most at reaching your goal?

First thing I will do Is Tell my hubby I did it~ since he is my best friend!
Then I will gladly post it on here and share it with everyone.
I also look forward to Gettting New clothes.
But first I wanna maintain for at least 6 weeks incase I lose a few more lbs in the process or gain a few back....Since I will have to adjust my calories.
That way I am sure of my new permanant size.

My hubby offered me a 500 dollar reward if I made goal ~back when I still had all 109 lbs to lose~!!! So since I am a yard sale/thrift store queen~that will give me a few bucks left to buy the kids a little something nice too~! LOL Since Usually I always buy them something when I have a good day~Because I want them to have a great day also.(I know I spoil them!)

ANYWAYS~GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE WITH THERE GOALS!

OH , & ONEDERCHIC~ Shout from the rooftops I did it Will be a thought for me too!!!! SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER OF AN IDEA!

Last edited by Lori259; 08-22-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #28  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Great plans Lori!!!

And thank you very much
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #29  
moving the chains

S/C/G: 330/284/189

Height: 5'10"

The first thing I am going to do will be to sit on my husband's lap. We've been together for nearly six years and I've never been able to do that.
nooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:55 PM   #30  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiewyn View Post
Eve, that is an AWESOME goal! (and all that PT should help with maintanence )
Thanks! I'm extremely excited. I can't wait to be hustlin' my little butt around the track!
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote