whoo-hoo! Another 2 lbs... now at 145 lb milestone!

• whoo-hoo! Another 2 lbs leading to a 145 lb overall weight loss milestone!

I exercised monday & tuesday at the gym as I usually do and then got terribly sick early wednesday morning... spent all day in bed, then thursday had a brisk 20-30 minute walk out in the neighborhood. Then friday, I felt much better and did an hour of cardio at the gym. Saturday was a very rare day I gave myself an excuse that I couldn't make it to the gym (a seriously far out-of-town event), but I managed to do another thirty minute brisk walk in the neighborhood again when I got back in the early evening to make up for my non-attendance at the gym guilt, lol

Obviously, I had to change my eating habits for a couple of days while my poor digestive system recuperated from (food poisoning??) on wednesday... but I always counted my calories regardless of the menu change and ate the same amount as I did before I was sick

whoo-hoo! Another 3 lbs and I'm in the 150s!!!! Very, very, very COOL!

Thank you everyone who have been giving me great support in responding to my posts (in good times & difficult)!!!

Let's all keep going, chickies!!!!

~ tea
  • Congratulations!
    Very inspiring! Thanks.

Ash
  • Tremendous!
  • Thats amazing!!! congratulations!!!
  • outstanding!
  • Wow, it's just melting off of you now, isn't it? Those 150's are yours!

I'm so happy for you. You've worked so hard for this.
  • thanks u guys!!!
  • wow, that's just... WOW! That is so amazing!! Congrats girl! You are SUCH an inspiration to us all!
  • Congrats on your huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge milestone! That is awesome!
  • That is so awesome! You inspired me!
  • Congrats! That is amazing! Keep it up.
  • Girl, you are kickin' butt and takin' names later, aren't you! Good job!
  • Congrats thats amazing!!