Frustration

• Last week I got to 259.5. Tuesday and today I was 263 (I don't necessarily eat bad on the weekends, I just don't exercise or drink enough water). Those 250's don't like seeing me! I get so frustrated having to work SO hard everyday and not seeing the results I want. Last time I lost the weight (2006), I didn't count calories or calories burned, and I was successful. This time I have my mom asking me "how many calories have you had today? What did you burn?" WELL I DON'T KNOW!

Maybe it's just PMS that gets me so irritated with the whole thing, I'm sure we can all relate to that.

I guess that's my vent. Now I'm done.
  • Lol, I love it! I feel the same way sometimes! A few years back, I lost so much weight without even paying attention. Now, I'm watching what I'm eating and being sure to exercise and here I am! Sheesh!
  • It's nice to lose w/o trying but not knowing the in/out of calories and energy expenditure is probably a major reason why we gain it back... I know when I'm not recording my food I just don't pay attention and it's so easy to let the numbers creep up (eating more then you think etc). I'm sure your mom meant well.

Most of the time it is work, but its work to maintain the loss too.
  • hey, i was like that , too. when i was younger, back in highschool, i went from 132 pounds to 96 pounds. i exercised and never counted calories.
    now that im waay older, i have to count in and count out everything .im exercising the same way, but i think my metabolism is much slower.

owell, keep up with the exercises.
    in time, it will change. thats how i see it.

good luck!
    we are all here for ya!
  • Don't worry hun, you will figure it out--the pattern to how the whole thing operates will become much clearer to you.
  • I have learned from this site that it is all about trial and error for finding what is right and works for YOU. Good luck with all your goals and never stop believing in yourself.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • I have to say that pic of you is adorable. and yes, I relate! lol. to the weight thing and PMS. hang in there!
  • aww thank you so much!

Quote: I have to say that pic of you is adorable. and yes, I relate! lol. to the weight thing and PMS. hang in there!
    and thank you to everyone who gave encouraging words. I appreciate it!