3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Everyone Weigh in 07/04/09 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/175878-everyone-weigh-07-04-09-a.html)

Tealeaf 07-04-2009 03:19 AM

Everyone Weigh in 07/04/09

It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 193.5, up half a pound from last week. Clearly, the way of life I've settled into isn't working. I'm going to try to incorporate more fiber rich foods into my diet. I've been thinking for a while of ordering some GG Bran Crispbread, and tonight I've actually done it. I don't generally think that buying expensive diet gimmicks is a good way to achieve/maintain weight loss, but these cost just a few cents more that similar crackers I can get in the stores here ($2.16 per box versus $2.08) and have better nutritionals (12 calories per 10 gram cracker versus 35). Let's see if eating a few of these and drinking some water or tea before meals helps me keep my portions in check.

RayLynn88 07-04-2009 05:20 AM

301. 5 lbs down from last week for a total of 11. Im so motivated, more than ever before. I even said NO to greasy fast food when my mother and I went out to buy fireworks yesterday :D opted instead of Subway sandwich with lots of veggies and some apple slices as my side. And it was great. :) 2 more lbs and i meet my "mini goal" of getting back under 300! Wooot. :)

seagirl 07-04-2009 07:55 AM

I'll post yesterday's weight since Friday is my weigh-in day: 175. I guess calorie counting and exercise (which could definitely be increased) really works.

I'm eating many more veggies, and really paying attention to serving sizes. I made a pasta dish last night, and the 3/4 cup of dried whole wheat pasta looked so puny before and after I cooked it, but then I added it to the zucchini, garlic scapes, leeks and mushrooms that I'd sauteed, added a dab of butter and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese with lots of salt and pepper and I had an amazing and filling dinner for 550 calories.

jendiet 07-04-2009 08:28 AM

um..yummy seagirl!

5'4" on TOM and the scale read 180.8!!! I've lost more than when I attempted the last time. Well I got caught back up to where I left off in April. The exercise I am adding to my WOE is blasting weight off me.

Happy 4th!

Lori Bell 07-04-2009 08:42 AM

For several weeks (4) the scale didn't budge, (partly my fault with a few bad choices). Anyway at yesterdays weigh-in the last 3 finally came off and I am officially at maintaince. I'm scared to death. Yesterday was a difficult day food wise. This is foreign territory.

jendiet 07-04-2009 09:38 AM

omg! Lori Bell congratulations!!! That is so wonderful and awesome and INSPIRING!!!

Civakas 07-04-2009 10:10 AM

Congratulations RayLynn & Lori!

My official weigh-in on Friday put me at 159.5. For the past two weeks I was stalled at 161, so it was nice to see the drop. This morning I was at 158.7. This after going over my calorie limit by over 1,000 so far this week! I don't know what to make of it. I don't know if I started dropping weight because it's my TOM, or because I previously wasn't consuming enough calories after adding running to my exercise regimen.

Shouka 07-04-2009 10:14 AM

Looks like my ancient scale says 192...still. Looking to purcase a nice digital scale to keep better track. Any suggestions?

Great job Lori Bell!

fattuesday 07-04-2009 11:06 AM

Down a further 1.5 lbs on the week at today. Getting there slowly but surely.

Tealeaf 07-04-2009 11:11 AM

Very happy with my Tanita digital. I've had it for over 5 years and it's always worked great. Two thumbs up... would buy again!

whispers 07-04-2009 11:41 AM

Hi all,

Down 2 pounds since last week. :carrot: :carrot: I have started to work out 3x a week and have really noticed a difference.

teresab 07-04-2009 11:58 AM

224! Down 2lbs from last week! Booya!

kestrel 07-04-2009 12:03 PM

I'm up about 8 lbs from my last weigh in maybe 6-7 weeks ago.

We just got back from a month-long road trip and I ate a bunch of crap while we were traveling, I feel like that guy at the end of Super Size Me. Back on the wagon!

Moralia 07-04-2009 12:08 PM

Awesome job ladies!!! :carrot:

Its been almost a week for me with NO change... Ugh!! 146.5!

The only time I stall is when I get my TOM the next week, so this could be it cause I've been working out 5x week, eating well, etc... So no idea!

ninepaw 07-04-2009 04:16 PM

I was a big fan of my scale this morning when it told me I weight 235lbs! Down five pounds so far, and I'm super happy about it. :carrot:

Hopefully in the next two weeks I'll drop another five so I can achieve my first mini goal of getting to 230, for 10 pounds lost. :D I just need to keep eating better and going to the gym with my awesome workout buddy!