Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-26-2009, 08:31 AM   #16  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

I really wouldn't worry about which meal is your biggest meal, I don't think it is going to have a serious effect.
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:56 AM   #17  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

The 'breakfast like a king etc.' rule is very useful for people who are carb-sensitive, I've found. For me, it works to eat the most calories (and carbs) early in the day. My meals get smaller and smaller as the day goes on, so by dinner my only carbs are coming from my vegetables, which just reduces my calories by necessity.

That works for me *because* I'm carb sensitive. I don't imagine people who aren't would have to worry about it that much. Lucky you!
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #18  
Right foot, left foot ...

S/C/G: 285.4/262/170

Height: 5'11"

Another vote for dinner as biggest. Mine is usually a main dish (pasta + meat, ww pizza, chicken, etc.) with lots of veggies. Then follows a little fruit and a cookie or chips for dessert.

I think the trainer's idea is a good one -- but if you have issues about being hungry at night, I think it's just better to do what you need to so that you can stop that.
chickiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote