That tells you there is hope for you after all
    To get back on and ride the horse
    Instead of being trampled underfoot.

These are the good moments
    And they will come to you
    And you will remember
    Your power.

~~~~

[Wasn't sure if this speaks to anybody but me, but I thought I'd put it out there. It came to me about two weeks ago while I was riding the bus, and I felt like that was the exact moment I snapped back into the right mindset after weeks and weeks of fruitlessly trying to get there and tons of backsliding. It took two or three more days to really get back on track (specifically: back to counting my calories/ journaling/ portion control/ not binging) but I somehow knew at that moment that I could and that I would. I'm grateful for moments like this, so I wanted to share.]
  • Very nice. I just wrote it down to share with my s-i-l whose's trying to lose weight also.

Grats on getting back on. That inner battle is a witch isn't it? I deal with that all the time.
  • That is getting printed up in a large script (so I can read it w/o glasses) and posted up on my mirror so I can see it every day! Thanks - just dead-on right all the way!
  • Wonderful, Heffalump!!!! It really speaks to me!

Jay
  • Thank you so much for your positive responses, Sexy, Judy and Jay - I'm touched that you like it (was a bit nervous about posting it - I usually keep the non-prose stuff to myself ).

• I really like that, brought a lump to my throat!
  • Very nice, thanks for sharing it with us all!