Everyone Weigh in 05/22/09

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 190.5, up 1.5 pounds from last week. I don't think my eating was all that out of control this week, though I know I didn't exercise as much as I should. I find myself having a very hard time getting motivated after a 10 hour work day, even if it is easier for me to stick to an eating routine when I work. Only working two days next week, so a little worried now about the next weigh in!
  • 176 which means even though I had two slices of birthday cake yesterday (on my birthday) I still lost weight!! lol amazing
  • Happy Belated Birthday, Mizmizzy!

212, down 3 lbs from last week.
  • i cant win; been bouncing between 2lbs. 214.4 then i was 212.0 then back to 2136 then 214 again ><
  • Hard to say what my weight is. My body is very sore from lots of excersize this week. When i got on the scale today...it said 160.2. But that wasn't a first thing in the morning weigh in either. I'll jump in on this thread fuller next friday.

But i did want to say Happy Birthday to Mizmizzy!!!
  • According to my scale 250.
    I am happy though because that was my goal weight for the end of May.
  • 224.4 up a pound
  • I weighed in a 234lbs today, lost 2 pounds last week. I also measure once a month and today was measuring day. I lost 2 inches from waist, 2 inches from my hips and an inch from my thigh. YAY!
  • Stayed the same....AGAIN!!! I have been hovering between the same half a pound for the past month or so.