NOW! Do You Think You Will Do Our Next 5K?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I read this article in the local paper tonight....AMAZING things happen to people when they just walk a bit and eat healthier...

Maybe you want to re-think "not doing" our next 5K....coming soon ...Think Father's Day

Make sure to click on the first "next story" at the bottom for ideas.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009...bb000fbd65.txt
  • Let's do this thang!!!
  • my plan is to start the c25k program june 1.

run along ahead. i'm watching yez

isolde
  • OK, I'm in...how does this all work? i have been doing C25K, done week 6, then got an awful sinus cold that I'm now fighting, so let's hope I can still run when I finally get back out there!!!

Oh, and I'm signed up for my first half marathon in October. Yikes! A few 5ks would be good practice for me!
  • I want to....just started C25k
  • I will get a 5K up this week-end!
  • woo hoo I'm baaaack! The last snow fall was yesterday and my favourite walking trail is OPEN!!! I'm so on board. At this point I'm thinking about doing a 5k every week man I missed my trail!
  • Perfect. I'm actually doing my first 5K race on June 20. I'm in.
  • I did one yesterday, just because! I thought of you, Gary
  • PAGE 3!! Say it ain't so!!!

How is the training, everyone?
  • Sorry gals ~ busy with my son's new house but we WILL have a FATHERS DAY 5K.... I promise to get it up by the end of the week-end....I hope...

I promise...thanks for the bump BABY CATCHER!
  • i just got out and did 3.5km in 22 minutes, just getting warmed up! i have been sick and haven't ran in two and a half weeks, so it felt REALLY good to get out there!
  • Great article! People often discount the health benefits of just getting out for a walk! It can be life-changing!
  • I'm in!
  • talk about an eye opening experience. for everyone.