3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Body Changes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/171066-body-changes.html)

moonkissed 05-06-2009 09:13 AM

Body Changes

I am just so excited. I have been kindof stalling and stuck at around the same weight for a couple weeks now and not sticking perfectly on plan :(

And even though the weight isn't going down really my body is seeing big changes. I have a collar bone! lol I can finally start to see it and you can really feel it. My shoulders are looking just perfect and beautiful. I can't believe what a huge change it is when I haven't even lost that much weight. I am starting to really see the muscle in my legs it is very exciting!

My body feels alien lol. I just keep running my hands over areas and are like wow this feels so different I can't believe it is me lol. Though it is also weird. Like even though my shoulders are like now perfect size my upper arms and back are still fat so they look so out of place lol. And I think it is weird for my DH I told him to feel my collar bone and he said it was weird :dizzy: I am like its supposed to be like that lol but he is so not used to me being like this yet.

It is great motivation. I feel so vain just checking myself out in the mirror all the time and can totally see the differences.

:carrot:

grneyedmustang 05-06-2009 09:38 AM

I can totally identify. I was able to see my collarbones a few months ago. I can feel my pubic bone now, it was once hidden under a layer of fat. I have issues with my feet (they become extremely dry, cracked, and scaly) - but I've noticed that they aren't as dry and ugly as they used to be. I don't know why that is, but I attribute it to the weight loss/change in diet.

Keep up the good work!

Delphi 05-06-2009 10:29 AM

I can definitely relate as well. Regardless of the weight loss, I notice little changes in my body that really keep me saying WOW! I smiled when I read that sentence about your collar bone. I was just looking at mine this morning. Who'd thought we would be admiring our collar bones out of all things..eh? :lol:

Locket 05-06-2009 11:16 AM

I can totally relate! I rarely lose actual weight, but after a while I can see some major changes in my body (hence the "±" signs in my profile next to my weight, I don't weigh myself as there's absolutely no point in it. Last year in May I looked almost thin, and what did I weigh? Still 148 bloody pounds).

Now I can finally feel my hip bone, I can even see it when I'm lying on my side! YAY!

Phyxius79 05-06-2009 12:47 PM

Last night my husband was playing with my hip bones while I was cooking supper. I told then they were always there and he laughed at me. I really saw a lot of changes about six weeks into my weight loss. It was awesome. I also stalled on the actual scale loss for a week or so but saw a lot of changes. It has now been another six weeks and I still see changes but too me they are not as noticible.

WhitePicketFences 05-06-2009 01:27 PM

About a month or so ago I was doing my leg lifts when I saw a curved lump, kind of high up on the outside of my thigh.

Uh oh. What the ... ? Do I have a tumor?

Quickly lifted up my other leg, ran a hand over it. Oh, okay. A twin set. I flexed it. A little muscle building on each leg!

Sounds ridiculous, but it's true. I= idiot. I have much more muscle even now, but at the time I just hadn't felt/noticed true muscle in years ...

teawithsunshine 05-07-2009 05:18 AM

You rock, girl!!! :cool:

It IS exciting!

Go! Go! Go! :)

~ tea