Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-09-2009, 03:17 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 205/152/105

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannette311 View Post
I
Want
Smaller
Boobs

It is ridiculous that cute affordable bras are only made for C cup and smaller.

Everytime I have to go bra shopping I have a mini-rant because anything in a DD automatically comes full coverage with 4 inch straps and 4 hooks in the back. They really don't need all that reinforcement!
Dalgishake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 226.4/219.4/176.4

Height: 5'3

I WON'T miss shopping in plus size specialty shops.

Another thing I won't miss is huffing and puffing like I've just run a marathon by merely walking up the stairs in my home.
the right direction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #48  
Persevere! You can!

S/C/G: 234/178/134

Height: 5'5"

That was so inspirational! I have a list like this where I have a reason to lose weight for every pound I have to lose, and it's so motivational.

I won't miss meeting a guy I like, but thinking he's too nice for me to go for.
I won't miss the awkwardness if size or weight is mentioned in a group of friends.
I won't miss having to drive 30 miles to go swimming at a pool where people won't know me, even though there's a pool 5 minutes walk from my house.
I won't miss the awful feeling I get when I see people I went to school with, because I've put so much weight on since I left school.
I won't miss having to sneak into my flatmates' rooms and deleting the bad pictures of me from their cameras.
I won't miss the fear of flying I have because of my history of DVT.
I won't miss the discomfort of wearing clothes that I feel aren't for fat people.
I won't miss going to buy knee-high boots every year, and always leaving empty-handed, because my calves are always too big.
I won't miss crying quietly on New Year's Eve, like I always do, because I'm still fat and alone.
I won't miss the awful feeling I get when I do some sort of difficult exercise, where I feel like such a failure for not being able to succeed.
I won't miss my obsession with losing weight, my obsession with food and my recurring eating disorders.
I won't miss jumping away if anyone ever touches me, lest they touch the fat on my stomach.
I won't miss the tears in the changing rooms in shops as I realise yet again it doesn't fit me.
I won't miss the stressful situation that is sex. What if he touches my stomach, what if he doesn't turn the light off?
I won't miss going to nightclubs and standing by the side, gently swaying to and fro, because I must look idiotic if I actually dance.
georgiad is offline   Reply With Quote