Stomach bloating and difficult digestion?

• Awww...anybody has this problem too?
    I seem to bloat always after lunch, and it doesn't really make sense because I avoid eating fruit after the meal, also avoid overeating, and yes I eat at my desk, but I can do it quietly, no rush, while I surf the internet or read something nice. I'm taking 'veg-carbon' pills (is that the name?), helping but not too much, lol, I'm out of ideas! Anyone has this problem?
  • I started taking papaya pills after lunch - you can get them at any drug store. That seems to help my digestion. Also, I don't drink liquids while I am eating - I wait at least a half an hour before I have my water - seems to help my digestion, someone told me this avoids dilution of the digestive enzymes and helps your food intake to be more useful to your body. Seems to work for me.
  • I drink a little cocktail in the morning prescribed by my doctor-its all otc stuff-17g of Miralax, 1 tbs of benefiber mixed in whatever drink you have in the morning. I don't have bloating or anything. I also drink 100oz of water everyday.
  • Quote: Awww...anybody has this problem too?
    I seem to bloat always after lunch, and it doesn't really make sense because I avoid eating fruit after the meal, also avoid overeating, and yes I eat at my desk, but I can do it quietly, no rush, while I surf the internet or read something nice. I'm taking 'veg-carbon' pills (is that the name?), helping but not too much, lol, I'm out of ideas! Anyone has this problem?
    What are you eating for lunch?