Who uses the Wii as part of their routine?

• I have had a Wii for almost a year, and have had the Wii Fit since Christmas.
    I am just now really getting used to it...by that I mean I've used it every day for the last week.
    Just curious who uses it, and what your "routine" is?
    I'm trying to figure mine out - and so far this is what I am doing:
    1) start with yoga - I can only handle about 4 of the poses right now.
    2) do the basic step aerobics 2x
    3) do the advanced step 2x
    4) do the jogging 1x or 2x depending upon how I feel by that point
    5) strength train on the arms 1x
    6) go over to Wii games and play 2-3 rounds of boxing.

Then I'm done. I am doing this every day and so far I feel good about it.
    Soooo, what is YOUR Wii routine?
  • I haven't been using mine much these days, have been going outside and walking more now that the snow and ice are gone.
    I usually did the basic step and then advanced step, then did running for cardio, or strength stuff, and ended up with some of the balance moves.
    I prefer yoga with a tv show, but i take a yoga class weekly, and do pilates weekly so incorporate some of those moves, especially for my abs.
    I am still not getting into a daily routine of exercise, and know I need it, but remain less motivated on that then on eating plan. If you have ideas to get me off my butt more, please share.
  • wow i didn't know the wii had so many fitness videos... maybe i should look into buying one lol... good job so far!
  • I LOVE using my Wii!

I alternate among:
    Wii sports (at night for an hour - 4 nights a week if possible)
    Wii Fit - 30 minutes twice a week
    My Fitness Coach - 30 minutes 3 times a week

And now, just added last week:
    I'm taking a break from My Fitness Coach and doing
    Gold's Gym Cardio Workout. I really, really like "shape boxing" - definitely my new favorite
  • Never done wii before, but heard others lost weight that way! If ya love it, go for it!! Exercise should never be a chore, but fun!

~ tea
  • I use my Wii Fit - every day. I use it more as a supplement to keep me motivated. I still go to the gym, and I've been going walking/running. Go me...us!
  • I love my Wii. I do Wii Fit or DDR at least 5x a week. Using my heart rate monitor I can burn about 300-400 in 30-45 minutes. For me that is really great for just starting to work out. I also ordered My Fitness Coach and EA Active which will be released in May.

My Routine on the Wii is:

Basic Step
    10 min Super Hula Hoop
    10 min Boxing
    Advanced Step
    2-3 Strength
    2-3 Yoga
    Collapse on the couch!
  • My exercise physiologist included my Wii fit into my fitness plan. Starting out this month I was to do 3 days 30 min workout of any of the cardio. My favs are hula hoop, advanced step, boxing and the ski shalom. Then I am do to 20 minutes of strentgh training 2 times a week. I can use the Wii or do any strength training I want. I usually do the yoga or ST exercises on the Wii. Then I just watch my time build up, when I get to 20 min. I stop. Most of the time I play other games on the Wii with DD after I do my cardio and I end up at about an hour of playing. I love the Wii fit and want to get DDR when I get my next paycheck.