Fitness magazines?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi there!
    I was wondering if y'all bought heath/fitness magazines, are they helpful to you and why, and which ones do you recommend?
    Kira
  • I like Self, the weight watchers mag & fitness

I love the articles and different work out cards in Self, WW for the new ideas & I dunno about fitness yet...that one was a free subscription that came with the 30 day shred
  • I like Shape for the success stories.
  • My favorite magazine is Self.
    The runner up would be Shape.
  • I like to read Self.
  • i have a subscription to women's health and i really liked it, although it starts to get repetitive if you get it every month. i also like shape and self...
  • I have a subscription to Self (It came included with my 1-year subscription to Glamour) and I love it! This month's was really good
  • Oxygen. All kinds of exercises with recommendations for beginners and experienced lifters. Cardio tips. Food. Highlighted amateurs. Weight loss success stories.

You should see the pasta recipes this month! Yum!
  • I like both Shape and Fitness.
  • I like Self and Shape. I learn new tricks and see how other people have lost weight and kept it off
  • I love Muscle and Fitness HERS! I love it!
  • I buy Oxygen every month. It looks kind of scary because it focuses a lot on weight lifting and figure comp's etc but I love lifting weights so its pretty awesome. They have great weight exercises and recipes in there. To try and not kill my bank account, I go to Chapters/Indigo every few weeks and spend an afternoon reading the magazines. If I bought them all I would be poor!!! If I find one that I really must have, I will buy it (usually Oxygen). A book store like Chapters is a great way to meet people too!
  • Oxygen, Fitness, Shape, Self, Best You Health, sometimes Prevention, Yoga Journal, Runner's world or one of those trendy regular magazines if they have something on fitness/exercise, etc

~ tea
  • Oxygen as well
    I even took it to the gym with me (when i had a membership i might add) to do the routines.

I like to pics out of fitness magazines to make collages. Fun, and keeps me motivated and keeps from eating at the time :P
  • I love Womans Health.

Also sounds weird, but, Cooking Light...besided yummy healthy recipies, the have lots of fitness and general healthy tips.