5 Lbs of BOLOGNA ~ GUARANTEED Magic Pill - Page 9 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community


Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2009, 11:34 AM   #121  
Junior Member
 
EmZee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Omaha
Posts: 28

S/C/G: 225/215/135

Height: 5'5"

Default

[QUOTE=bobblefrog;2717353]YOUR MAGIC PILL IS WORKING EZ!!!!! I finally made my 10 lb goal!! WOOT WOOT. I got to change my little avatar and I get to post in the mini-goal forum today!



Wow!! Congratulations, Bobblefrog!!
EmZee is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #122  
Junior Member
 
EmZee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Omaha
Posts: 28

S/C/G: 225/215/135

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannette311 View Post
Okay, people! YESTERDAY I RAN! I ran for my LIFE! I ran exactly EIGHT minutes in a ROW. This is a world record and I am pretty much master of the universe. You can all bow to me if you want, but you don't have to.

If I weighed in right now I'd probably be at 200 but I don't care because I ran for EIGHT MINUTES IN A ROW!
WOW!! It's amazing!! I'm so happy to hear that you're up and going again. Reading about your fitness in the last thread was really encouraging to me. It seems like you are much happier when you're working out consistently. I'm so happy to see this post!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
EmZee is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 11:51 AM   #123  
Junior Member
 
EmZee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Omaha
Posts: 28

S/C/G: 225/215/135

Height: 5'5"

Default

Thanks for all the words of wisdom over the past few days. I really needed to read them.
EmZee is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 01:35 PM   #124  
Doing it.
 
Jeannette311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 544

S/C/G: 208/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmZee View Post
WOW!! It's amazing!! I'm so happy to hear that you're up and going again. Reading about your fitness in the last thread was really encouraging to me. It seems like you are much happier when you're working out consistently. I'm so happy to see this post!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
*hugs*

Thanks! That means a lot! I have so much farther to go, and after my 2 month binge I've gained a bit of weight back. So depressing, but I think I've learned from it and I just have to be patient I guess. I just wish it would click, you know? I know what I should do but there's something in me that just doesn't want to do it.

I'm actually having a panic attack at this very moment and crying at my desk because now is the time for my check up at the Doctor's. Why won't he just write me a prescription??? *breathes*

I do NOT want to get on that scale. Can I lose like...20 pounds in four days?

I hate doctors and I hate other people seeing my numbers and he'll take blood. Oh goodness, I'll faint, haha!
Jeannette311 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #125  
Junior Member
 
EmZee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Omaha
Posts: 28

S/C/G: 225/215/135

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannette311 View Post
*hugs*

Thanks! That means a lot! I have so much farther to go, and after my 2 month binge I've gained a bit of weight back. So depressing, but I think I've learned from it and I just have to be patient I guess. I just wish it would click, you know? I know what I should do but there's something in me that just doesn't want to do it.

I'm actually having a panic attack at this very moment and crying at my desk because now is the time for my check up at the Doctor's. Why won't he just write me a prescription??? *breathes*

I do NOT want to get on that scale. Can I lose like...20 pounds in four days?

I hate doctors and I hate other people seeing my numbers and he'll take blood. Oh goodness, I'll faint, haha!
Thanks for writing. I was just sitting at my desk, getting ready to cry, because I did the stupid fitness thing on my workout dvd and see that I've GAINED inches! Lost 5 pounds and everything is bigger.

BUT, J, you can pat yourself on the back for that - your post got me out of MY funk long enough to put on my gym shoes and do some cardio. But, it wouldn't let me do any more until I do the freakin fitness assessment! ugh.

Okay, I am picking my head off my desk and am hoping you will walk off your panic attack - around the building or up and down stairs!

Think: What's the worst that can happen when they see the scale? Then, get a plan in mind to not swallow whatever that is.

I will work out again today. Some how. Thanks, J.
EmZee is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 01:49 PM   #126  
Gaining Attitude
 
bobblefrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 281

S/C/G: 205 / 193 / 145

Height: 5'5

Default

Oh man Jeannette - DEEP BREATH. Hugs and cheers and lots and lots of empathy. I hate doctors too, so good for you for going! That takes huge amounts - unreal - courage. I'm a whimp and just don't go ;-) Remember though there is really only one person's opinion of you that matters - and that's yours! You are awesome girl. Chin up! You can do anything you want!
bobblefrog is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #127  
Gaining Attitude
 
bobblefrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 281

S/C/G: 205 / 193 / 145

Height: 5'5

Default

Ack I have a sucky scale or it's water weight but I'm up 3 lbs! But I'm not giving that loss back! I scrabbled two weeks to lose the lb to get there and I'm not giving it back!! Great encouragement in the forums today about hitting plateaus and even weight gains when you are being good. My scale is baloney! WE NEED A BALONEY SCALE BUSTING MAGIC PILL - GRIN.
bobblefrog is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 01:53 PM   #128  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!
Thread Starter
 
EZMONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 21,844

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default

LADIES....those tears weigh ounces....each and every one...go ahead and get rid of them....then get up and get moving....why?...because....

SWEAT WEIGHS MORE!!!

You have my guarantee on that!!
EZMONEY is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #129  
Doing it.
 
Jeannette311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 544

S/C/G: 208/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmZee View Post
Thanks for writing. I was just sitting at my desk, getting ready to cry, because I did the stupid fitness thing on my workout dvd and see that I've GAINED inches! Lost 5 pounds and everything is bigger.

BUT, J, you can pat yourself on the back for that - your post got me out of MY funk long enough to put on my gym shoes and do some cardio. But, it wouldn't let me do any more until I do the freakin fitness assessment! ugh.

Okay, I am picking my head off my desk and am hoping you will walk off your panic attack - around the building or up and down stairs!

Think: What's the worst that can happen when they see the scale? Then, get a plan in mind to not swallow whatever that is.

I will work out again today. Some how. Thanks, J.
*hugs* Oh man, I love you. You're great! You're helping me, believe me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblefrog View Post
Oh man Jeannette - DEEP BREATH. Hugs and cheers and lots and lots of empathy. I hate doctors too, so good for you for going! That takes huge amounts - unreal - courage. I'm a whimp and just don't go ;-) Remember though there is really only one person's opinion of you that matters - and that's yours! You are awesome girl. Chin up! You can do anything you want!
Well, I haven't seen him in two years, so unless I want to keep myself from having a baby, I have to go and get a new prescription. And I used to babysit for him and my mom works for him, but I'll be a nervous wreck anyway...I do NOT like the gyn at all! Maybe he'll notice my legs look stronger so I can PROVE to him that I *am* doing something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblefrog View Post
Ack I have a sucky scale or it's water weight but I'm up 3 lbs! But I'm not giving that loss back! I scrabbled two weeks to lose the lb to get there and I'm not giving it back!! Great encouragement in the forums today about hitting plateaus and even weight gains when you are being good. My scale is baloney! WE NEED A BALONEY SCALE BUSTING MAGIC PILL - GRIN.
Or we can "Office Space" it...take it into a field and bash the heck out of it!

I don't know what it is about our bodies...it likes to hold on to stuff we don't want it to...it's so annoying!!!! That being said I still want a burger.


EZ, you have been huge in making me get off my rear. Thank you for that!
Jeannette311 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 04:05 PM   #130  
Senior Member
 
dutchgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 759

Height: 5'6"

Default

I hate going to the gynie as well and have avoided making an appointment for a few months now.
But I will. Tomorrow. You set a great example, Jeanette.
dutchgirl is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #131  
Doing it.
 
Jeannette311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 544

S/C/G: 208/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Default

Thanks, dutchgirl. *hugs*

Okay. I didn't get a lunch so I left work early, grilled up two hotdogs (yuck) and drank water and cranberry juice. My head hurts, but I have a meeting at Cella's school tonight and then after that I'll work out! Whoot!
Jeannette311 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #132  
Doing it.
 
Jeannette311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 544

S/C/G: 208/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Default

Nine Minutes In A Row.
Jeannette311 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #133  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!
Thread Starter
 
EZMONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 21,844

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default

SUPER....J....super!
EZMONEY is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 10:15 PM   #134  
Doing it.
 
Jeannette311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 544

S/C/G: 208/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Default

I'm at 197.4. Please don't make me movie my ticker...

Stupid UNLYING scale!
Jeannette311 is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 10:24 PM   #135  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!
Thread Starter
 
EZMONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 21,844

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchgirl View Post
...That having been said, It's Queen's Day in the Netherlands today, and that means that the country in general and Amsterdam in particular turns into one giant party. I am going out and having a load of fun today and I doubt I will be able to stay on plan - there will be nothing healthy to be found among the foods on offer. Oh well, I will do the best I can.
I am so sorry about the tradgedy today Dutchgirl Prayers for your country and the families that have been hurt by that idiot.
EZMONEY is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.