Getting there little by little

• So its been hard the first couple days. Ive been doing good til I get home for dinner. But im trying. Today I only went over my allowed calories by 10. I am very proud of myself. I also just got back from jogging a mile. YES A MILE. And it only took me 20 minutes. Cant wait til I can run and say I can wear clothes from ANY store.
  • late night is hard for me too, i was a snacker before i started my lifestyle change, so if i get hungry in the middle of the night, i might have some yogurt, or a granola bar to satisfy my hunger, congrats on sticking to your plan
  • I get super munchy when I'm tired. Good job for running a mile, I'm sure it covered you 10 cals over and then some!
  • Are you really hungry in the evening because you aren't eating enough during the day??
  • It will get easier!! Getting started is the hardest part and you are doing great! I don't consider going over by 10 calories really going over. Running the mile is very impressive. Way to go!
  • maybe. or maybe im not eating the right foods during the day. .cause i run out of a kot of calories. i have like 600 or 700 left for dinner.
  • make sure that you are getting enough protein. on days i do not up my protein i am hungry all day. last night was the first night in 12 weeks that i have wanted something not healthy, meaning something no one should really have. i went and looked at my daily plate and i have 200 calories left for the day and half the protein i normally eat. so i went ahead and had a protein shake, i was good to go till this morning. this has been my saving grace.
  • Hey great job!

The fact you're starting it slow shows you'll be able to stick to it over the long haul.

Most people when they start a diet, do it fast and then crash in expecting instant results, then go back to their old routines and gain the weight back.

Keep going!

~ tea