Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-05-2009, 11:12 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 215/199/180

Height: 5'8"

Are you writing down all the ingredients and amounts of what you are eating and calculating your calories? It sounds like from what you say you are eating very little, but it's hard to tell unless you are accurately counting everything.

Also, you didn't mention if you are are incorporating any exercise. If not, I think it's not a bad idea to get your body moving through some strength training and cardio.
KDuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

From what you've mentioned, I'd also recommend seeing a professional to set an eating regime up for you. One that can guide what types of foods you should be eating and how much of each to have a healthy body that will naturally lose weight.

One thing you can do right off the bat is cut down on the coffee with cream, splenda, and stevia... try making the time for a good healthy breakfast instead. your body will thank you. and the weight will come off.

good luck.

Last edited by prepping; 03-05-2009 at 11:31 AM.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:48 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by grabec View Post

Any suggestions would be so appreciated. I am not eating enough to keep a bird alive on a VERY CONSISTANT basis every single day and am not loosing any weight. What in the world could be going on? So-o-o-o-o-o frustrated. Talk to me you guys.
I notice that on 1/21/09 you posted you were 194, and now you're 174. That's 20 pounds in 6 weeks, or about 3 1/3 pounds a week. Why do you feel you're not losing?
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #19  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

Okay honey, listen up to what these guys are saying. When I saw the subject of your post, before I even clicked on it, I knew exactly what ALL the replies would say--"eat more eat more eat more."
And they are so right. I have done the same diet, the one piece of fruit a day diet, the all the water you can drink (and that's all) diet, the coffee diet, the pickles diet, and you know what? Every single time I gained back everything I had lost.
At the beginning of this year I decided to do it the healthy way AT LAST, and in two months I've lost fifteen pounds. Easily. Eating until I was full every day, with actually very little excersize.
You are doing something very unhealthy to your body and I think you know it. "Eat more" is probably not what you want to hear. You're probably thinking, "If I'm not losing weight subsisting on salad all day, how am I going to lose weight eating three square, delicious meals with snacks between?" Because, when you give your body the wood, it burns. When you simply readjust your eating habits and start making HEALTHY choices, you'll lose plenty of weight and feel great while you're doing it.
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote